What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Just got a tracking number and says it should be here monday as well!

Just got of the phone with Verizon customer service... At first she said my order was pending, then when she clicked on it she said that it says that it has been shipped via FedEx, then she said she doesn't have any more information...

I haven't received an email yet.. Has this happened to anyone else?

I got an email from verizon with my UPS Tracking info!! Too bad im at work and not at my house to sign for it...if it actually is in transit i will leave so i am home for the delivery guy.

I just got my tracking number in the mail. Shipping via FedEx to NJ. At first I was psyched because Fedex usually delivers on Saturday. Was a little bummed to see that it was scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

It says it was shipped "Standard Overnight:"

Paste from website:

Anticipated ship date Feb 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

I'm in New York and mine is shipping via UPS. Tracking info says shipping from PA, with "origin scan" as status.

Mine is scheduled to be on my doorstep on monday. :)

how did you see when yours would get here? mine just shows "in transit" from memphis

Yea, mine also only shows in transit, it does not show expected arrival day or time.

Mine also shows "in transit" and only has "origin scan" in the history. When I talked to UPS to find out the exact address they had the package delivering to (I'm one of those people who had address information cut off due to being delivered to my work place.), I was told that they only have a tracking number, but haven't actually received the package or billing info (read: Verizon has prepared the shipment but it's not actually in UPS's hands). I then called Verizon to see if they can make changes to the delivery address and was told that now that a tracking number has been provided, they would send the correction to the warehouse, and that packages aren't being sent out until Monday.