What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Did the same for me just called and it said it shipped and will be here within 2 business days, but when I ask for tracking number it says theres no order...weird

What number did you call?

Called, said same. My mother's also shipped. 2 business days, no tracking... HMmmmm

My experience has shown that Verizon will probably send the tracking number out at around 2am tomorrow morning - that's what they've done in the past for me.

They also almost never use 2 day shipping, even when they say they will - espcially on new handsets. I'd bet that it's next-dayed.

Some people will probably get their phones tomorrow, others may not get it until later next week. Many times there is no ryme or reason to Verizon's madness. When the incredible came out, some of the people who ordered it on the first day of preorders received it in 4 days, while peoplw who waited to order received it the next day - so just because you ordered yours at 3am (like me), doesn't mean that you won't receive yours after someone that orderd it at noon.

One thing that you can be confident in - you will definately get your phone by the day promised, if not earlier.

I'm on the phone with a order rep. at Verizon now. Orders shipped out next day. He's try to track down a tracking number now. Opps, now he thinks it will be 2/10/2011. He doesn't really know. There all really quite confused by the situation. He did indicate there were some glitches in the ordering system this AM as far as delivery to apt. #'s.

However, others on this site, and in the press, have said they got tracking numbers. I guess I have to be home tomorrow in case it actually does come.

No email with tracking info at this point.

Damn i can't believe they stopped selling pre-orders.. I was gonna get one tonight.

o well, i guess i can wait till the ninth to give verizon my money xD

Hope everyone gets their phones tomorrow.. looking forward to some unboxing vids in the coming days. Somebody is bound to get it early.

My cedit card has been charged but when I check the order status it doesn't say anything about being shipped.

This is all I see.

Here is the status of your order.
912xxxxxxx :
Orders received today will deliver by 02/10/2011

Order Number:
Tracking Number:
Courier:

Just giving you guys a heads up..

I have things shipped via fedex about a week early.. and even though you get a tracking number.. all that is saying is that its not in Verizons hands anymore..

its on the fedex truck or at a fedex location.. but it can't be delivered untill a specified date.. more than likely that date is 2/10/11.

BUT, some ppl that work for fedex dont always abide by that rule. and they will deliver them.

Actually it still is in verizons hands. They can withdraw it and have it sent back or held until the date.

As a member of the Rock band 3 forums/community a bunch of us tried to receive the game almost a full month before release and everyone placed orders and was actually in UPSs system till it was "intercepted" It was sad but I still got the game a week early.

Point being is that nothing is certain till shipping emails are sent out.

And by the way this number that everyone is calling how are you getting to the sipping type thing I've called twice now and can't find my way to it. much appreciated

I received my tracking number via email (screenshot). The email makes it sound like it's on it's way...

5ocemt.jpg

i got a shipping confirmation email from vzw. got the tracking number too.

Tracking number here, too! Stupid weather in Memphis is messing with it, but should be on the way! Ya-friggin-hoo!!!!