What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

Anyone get shipping info for their Iphone and not order accessories? Im starting to wonder if this means we are getting our accessories earlier than our phone..

Anyone get shipping info for their Iphone and not order accessories? Im starting to wonder if this means we are getting our accessories earlier than our phone..

Wow - that would really really suck. I don't think that would make any sense, though - especially because the e-mail said that they were shipping our iphones.

Oddly enough, I made a second order online yesterday morning for some additional iphone accessories and entered the free next day shipping code. I received an order confirmation, but no shipping altert...which is strange for Verizon, as I have always gotten accessory orders the very next day. I'm wondering if maybe not all of their iPhone accessories are totally in-stock.

I did not order any accessories. I received my tracking # this morning with a delivery date of 2/7! I'm hoping the weather in Memphis doesn't cause a delay.

i did not order any accesssories. i have a ups tracking number (doesn't say delivery date). here's the info i have so far:
Louisville, KY, United States 02/04/2011 12:15 P.M. Arrival Scan Memphis, TN, United States 02/04/2011 6:08 A.M. Departure Scan Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 8:33 P.M. Origin Scan

I'm in ohio.

Right now my status is:
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It changed from - "Origin Scan" which means: This scan is the initial electronic record indicating UPS has possession of the shipment.

I guess im just waiting for the package to start moving within the UPS netowork.

I cant even get the website to work at all to check on my order. Its been down since last night for me. This is the error I get:

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.

The same thing was happening to me all day yesterday.

Dial 611 from your current verizon handset and go through the menus and you should be able to get some info there.

Do what Scrogg said. Call 611 or 8009220204 and when you are at the main menu, choose option 4 for "other options"... and tell it you want "order status". Continue from there and it will give you the status.

Ordered mine 8am est and got my email last night from Verizon with UPS shipping information. Lastest tracking update says Monday before 1030am...woohoo.

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/07/2011, by 10:30 A.M. Last Location: Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011

UPS

West Chester, PA, United States - 02/04/2011 - 11:30 A.M. - Departure Scan

Departure Scan: This scan is an electronic record indicating the shipment has left a UPS facility and is on its way to the next UPS facility. Shipments may travel through several UPS facilities throughout their journey. The shipment is moving; however, there may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries.

If our packages get here before the end of the day. like at its last stop before to your doorstep.

Can you go and pick it up?

If our packages get here before the end of the day. like at its last stop before to your doorstep.

Can you go and pick it up?

I was just wondering the same thing....there sincerely is no other way i would rather spend my friday night than driving out to the UPS warehouse and picking up my first iphone!

Then going home, crackin a couple cold ones, and plugging it into my macbook pro!

anyone done it in the past? because mine left west chester at 1130 and it only takes an hour and a half to get here....soooooo

I'm thinking a call is in order by the end of the day

Unfortunately,"No" for UPS, Unless prior arrangements were made. Yes for FedEX, however. the reason is that UPS does not remove packages from trunks until after the third day. FEDEX, removes the packages that have not been delivered from their trucks and stores them at the depot.