What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

I think Apple is going to be a little strict on when we actually get the phone, i highly doubt we're going to have it in hand before the 10th. I'm hopeful that it arrives sooner than that, but I've never heard of someone getting any Iphone earlier than the release date.

I would agree with you if this was a new iPhone, but its not. Im willing to bet people start getting them early next week.
That's true. It actually wouldn't be a surprise to me if people receive their phone as early as Monday or Tuesday. I also wouldn't be surprised if they receive it on the 10th or even later.

Can someone tell me what an ACE# is? My order number is a 7 digit number. I ordered at 3:02 am.

I ordered on the Verizon site and my order number is also a 7 digit number and the terminology is different that I see on many of these posts...

Order Details
Order Location: 0862X-XX
Order Number : XXXIX
Application Number:XXXIX

Why the differences?

Verizon has many different shipping warehouses throughout the United States. That might explain how some people are getting shipping info before others. I am in Pennsylvania and haven't received my shipping info for my 16GB Iphone.
I'm in Cali and im pretty sure VZW has a ton of warehouses here but my order status still hasn't changed to shipped yet. My excitation has turned into frustration from the waiting!

I'm in Cali and im pretty sure VZW has a ton of warehouses here but my order status still hasn't changed to shipped yet. My excitation has turned into frustration from the waiting!

This made me laugh... but only because I'm in the same boat. :D

I think Apple is going to be a little strict on when we actually get the phone, i highly doubt we're going to have it in hand before the 10th. I'm hopeful that it arrives sooner than that, but I've never heard of someone getting any Iphone earlier than the release date.

I would agree with you if this was a new iPhone, but its not. Im willing to bet people start getting them early next week.
That's true. It actually wouldn't be a surprise to me if people receive their phone as early as Monday or Tuesday. I also wouldn't be surprised if they receive it on the 10th or even later.

I will be pretty pissed if I dont get it on the 10th lol :eek:

everyone including me is getting their hopes up.

You wont get anything till you get a shipment email soo not sense in checking verizons website over and over

Not completely true. There were several cases of AT&T users sometimes getting their phones early.

Just want to clarify, how do we know when the order has gone through and processed? When the order status says "shipped" ?

For what its worth, the login screen for My Business Account says all orders placed today will be shiped BY 2/9.

All of mine still say preorder.

thanks stew.

Very interesting if pre-orders are delivered tomorrow this will be a huge plus for verizon and its customers.

I'm so confused now. Sources are saying that the phones could possibly start shipping as early as tomorrow, but Verizon and its reps continue to say that the phones wont be shipped out till the 9th. Now i don't know which source to believe...

Can someone tell me what an ACE# is? My order number is a 7 digit number. I ordered at 3:02 am.

Order Status

Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process.

I ordered on the Verizon site and my order number is also a 7 digit number and the terminology is different that I see on many of these posts...

Order Details
Order Location: 0862X-XX
Order Number : 1252XXX
Application Number: 945411XXX

Why the differences?

The point I was making is that I do not have an ACE#... What is it and why don't some of us have it?