What's new

Iphone 5 or iphone 5s?

There is no issue in iPhone 5. If you can wait till june of this year, then it's fine to go with new iPhone 5S.

To Michaelp.

I'd like to weigh in on this one, even tho I just joined. I have both the iPhone 5 and the 4S, myself. For what it sounds like you're going to use it for, I don't think you'll notice a huge difference. Especially if you are upgrading from a flip-phone now. Sometimes I even prefer the smaller, more compact size of the 4S too.

If price is the main issue, I would get the one that is cheapest between the two (depending on your carrier and plan, etc.). If you can get a used 4S for a great price, I'd go with that one for sure. In my opinion, of course.

Last edited:
if you're looking for a deal, you will probably be able to get the 4s for next to nothing when/if the 5s comes out. the 4s is still super nice phone that can probably do as much as anyone would want.

I always was an iPhone fan but I want the high end technology so I got the galaxy S3 and I loved it. It is an awesome phone but it feels to big in my hands or always that I can drop it.

So and apple works iPhone 4 was a style update but not a big software and with the iPhone 5s we will see something new like we did with the 4s and Siri!!! But what nobody will know until we see it. Not like the other brands showing photos month earlier only people want to know about it!!!

Just left Android and the Galaxy series but no new software in over a year? Apple is always updating and trying to improve and Android is still on the same boring Jellybean software... Weak

I am pretty sure the look and feel of ios has remained the same from the beginning, or did i miss something?