What's new

Shoild i get 5 or wait for 5s?

asapryrysenn

Reaction score
I'm just wondering. I could get the 5 this month but I can't decide if I should wait and get the 5s. People are only guessing when the 5s is coming out. It's not forsure. If I get the 5 what color should I get? Thanks for answering if you answer!

I couldn't wait any longer so I bought the 5 and I'm happy. I also own it in black. Wasn't a real big fan of the white this time.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

Yeah the black looks pretty clean on the iPhone 5. Which I always thought was the opposite way around but they both look pretty good. It's hard to put a case on it it looks so good and is so thin.

The 5s is vapor wear nothing but a rumor. Only you can decide if you buy now or wait for the next generation phone regardless of what it is called

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

Gregsaidthat said:
I couldn't wait any longer so I bought the 5 and I'm happy. I also own it in black. Wasn't a real big fan of the white this time.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

How long does that battery last for you?

michaeldotson817 said:
Yeah the black looks pretty clean on the iPhone 5. Which I always thought was the opposite way around but they both look pretty good. It's hard to put a case on it it looks so good and is so thin.

How long does the battery last for you?

Col.bris said:
The 5s is vapor wear nothing but a rumor. Only you can decide if you buy now or wait for the next generation phone regardless of what it is called

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

Thanks!

you have already waited this long I would hold out for the 5S.. if you can

Get the 5 and take good care of it. When the 5s comes out the value will go down a little but not too bad. I sold my 4s and offset half the cost of the 5 after getting it.

That is what I generally do all the time. Had 8 phones last year...I kinda have issues.

The 5S won't have a major difference. I highly doubt that they'll be introducing a processor upgrade with the 5S, I would put my money on the 6. Possibly another 'better camera' and call it a day.

What needs to happen on a cell phone should be interchangeable camera lenses.

Sent using the best phone in the world. iPhone 5 rocking tapatalk!!!

willerz2 said:
The 5S won't have a major difference. I highly doubt that they'll be introducing a processor upgrade with the 5S, I would put my money on the 6. Possibly another 'better camera' and call it a day.

I am due to upgrade now,but will wait for iPhone 6

I am due to upgrade now,but will wait for iPhone 6

My 2 cents, don't fix if it ain't broke. Use it as much as you can until its completely necessary to upgrade

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD