What's new

iPhone 5 or iPhone 5S?

newbieuser101

Reaction score
I want to get an iPhone for my mom, but I don't know which one I should get her. I thinking the iPhone 5 because she doesn't like the TouchID and she doesn't really care for some of the new features on the 5S. She doesn't really like the 5C because it's polycarbonate(plastic). She's not really into having the latest and greatest thing. I don't know what model I should get her....Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

depends how serious of a phone user she is, i think the 5c, for the money, is a great buy, i might get one for my wife in a month on her upgrade. it just got the 5s for myself, but I'm a little more of a tech person.

I want to get an iPhone for my mom, but I don't know which one I should get her. I thinking the iPhone 5 because she doesn't like the TouchID and she doesn't really care for some of the new features on the 5S. She doesn't really like the 5C because it's polycarbonate(plastic). She's not really into having the latest and greatest thing. I don't know what model I should get her....Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

Sounds like the iPhone 5 is the best choice for her. I have the iPhone 5 and I love it.. I'[m also an iOS fanatic but I'm not planning to upgrade until the iPhone 6 hits the streets.