What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

Hmm, iPhone 4 can be jailbroken now??
Detail - Neighbor Newspapers=

You go ahead and let them have your money. Then in a few days when the jailbreak is released they will send you the instructions we will all get for free.

Or..... They will just take your money.

It's a SCAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, i'm so unpatiently to jailbreak my iPhone 4!

wtfarmyradio.jpg

so the chronic dev team posted on twitter
"To those asking about unlock: At this time, only the jailbreak is being worked on, as it requires the team's full attention."

I don't know what to think about this since I need an unlock.

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to unlock every iphone that is jailbroken (and has the right baseband)?
So if they released greenpois0n and I jailbroke my device, which would then run 4.1 and baseband 01.59.00, could i unlock it with an existing program OR would they have to create another program?

Can't wait to see the new jailbreak for my IP4 iOS4.1 rolling out.
Thanks for the afford from u guys!

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to unlock every iphone that is jailbroken (and has the right baseband)?
So if they released greenpois0n and I jailbroke my device, which would then run 4.1 and baseband 01.59.00, could i unlock it with an existing program OR would they have to create another program?

from what i can make out once you have jailbroke your device you will be able to unlock it via cydia.

from what i can make out once you have jailbroke your device you will be able to unlock it via cydia.

yeah but some people are talking about the base band version, something about how only a certain base band can be unlocked

new itunes today ... usually that means new fw coming soon doesent it. wonder if this jb will come before 4.2 or after now

new itunes today ... usually that means new fw coming soon doesent it. wonder if this jb will come before 4.2 or after now

If that's the case. Then all of us that are currently jailbroken will not be able to upgrade if they update to 4.2. We will be stuck at 4.01 ?

If that's the case. Then all of us that are currently jailbroken will not be able to upgrade if they update to 4.2. We will be stuck at 4.01 ?

well they say the jailbreak will unlock any firmware so i assume with a tool to hold off the bb update you will be able to upgrade straight to 4.2 if thats the case and apple release 4.2 before a jb is released

guys please hold your horses!! don't make the same mistake a lot of people did.... do NOT upgrade your FW when apple releases it untill it is tested and confirmed by Dev-Team or other jailbreakers that it's jailbreakable or is compatible with the latest JB otherwise you'll be back to square 1 and have it locked again and start the waiting dilemma!! when you jailbreak your phone with the upcoming JB wait for the OK then upgrade and always check whether it's advisable to keep you baseband while updating or not

guys please hold your horses!! don't make the same mistake a lot of people did.... do NOT upgrade your FW when apple releases it untill it is tested and confirmed by Dev-Team or other jailbreakers that it's jailbreakable or is compatible with the latest JB otherwise you'll be back to square 1 and have it locked again and start the waiting dilemma!! when you jailbreak your phone with the upcoming JB wait for the OK then upgrade and always check whether it's advisable to keep you baseband while updating or not

I have the unlockable 1.59 baseband. How when upgrading when a jailbrake is released. Can you keep the base band from upgrading?