What's new

Jailbreak and Unlock 4.1 (READ BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD)

is it true that apple didnt release the unlock for 4.1? pls help !!! and is there a way to unlock my fone?

what carrier are you with and is it official carrier on a contract or pay as you go?

Actually sir im from the philippines... They say that apple stop the release of unlock kits ... Is it true ?

"unlock kits?" apple never had such a thing... they provide factory unlocked devices in some countries and also if you go with a carrier you can request to get your phone unlocked and some will do it..

atm there is only unlock with a 01.59 baseband (modem firmware) so if you have that you can unlock

what carrier are you with and is it official carrier on a contract or pay as you go?

Actually sir im from the philippines... They say that apple stop the release of unlock kits ... Is it true ?

"unlock kits?" apple never had such a thing... they provide factory unlocked devices in some countries and also if you go with a carrier you can request to get your phone unlocked and some will do it..

atm there is only unlock with a 01.59 baseband (modem firmware) so if you have that you can unlock

Ok sir thx my baseband is 02.10.04 they say that i need somthing to buy in order to use it my iphone here in the phil... Thx again

are there any news or at least rumor about BB 2.10.04 unlock without using that sim thing ???
thanks