What's new

Jailbreak and Unlock 4.1 (READ BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD)

hello there,
i am very sad for waiting a long time ,i wanna to use my iphone as a phone not otherwise.
anyone help me to tell me the truth date for unlock release...
thanks all

hello there,
i am very sad for waiting a long time ,i wanna to use my iphone as a phone not otherwise.
anyone help me to tell me the truth date for unlock release...
thanks all

there is no release date or ETA so no one can tell you a "truth date"

inform me about unlocking iphone 4.1 with modem firm ware 02.10.04

Well the modem firm ware 02.10.04 and as I had to pay for it to be unlock I know nothing on how it's done but it works if u an Londoner I might be able to point to his direction.

inform me about unlocking iphone 4.1 with modem firm ware 02.10.04

Well the modem firm ware 02.10.04 and as I had to pay for it to be unlock I know nothing on how it's done but it works if u an Londoner I might be able to point to his direction.

Do you mean you paid someone other than the network provider to unlock your iphone? Where in London did you have this done?

High streets of London had ppl unlocking phones , how far with yours have u unlocked yet?

High streets of London had ppl unlocking phones , how far with yours have u unlocked yet?

Got your PM but cant reply because not enough posts. I sent an email to the address you posted but no reply yet. Where can I take it to get it done?

My phone is jail broken. Is there anyway of replacing the text notification sounds?

I have used this jail break and the battery drains fast, I did a hard reset, is there anything else the keeps the battery from draining?? Karen

is it true that apple didnt release the unlock for 4.1? pls help !!! and is there a way to unlock my fone?

I am JB'd on 4.1 and am quite happy with it. Is there anything in the latest version (4.3?) that makes the upgrade a 'must have.' I'm always nervous about going through a new jailbreak procedure.
Unless there are a lot of new, worthwhile features since 4.1, maybe I should just wait a while?

4.3.2 is the latest firmware, there is find my iphone free on newer firmware then 4.1 and a few other features worth getting