What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

guys please hold your horses!! don't make the same mistake a lot of people did.... do NOT upgrade your FW when apple releases it untill it is tested and confirmed by Dev-Team or other jailbreakers that it's jailbreakable or is compatible with the latest JB otherwise you'll be back to square 1 and have it locked again and start the waiting dilemma!! when you jailbreak your phone with the upcoming JB wait for the OK then upgrade and always check whether it's advisable to keep you baseband while updating or not

I have the unlockable 1.59 baseband. How when upgrading when a jailbrake is released. Can you keep the base band from upgrading?

I have a question, once the jailbreak for 4.1 comes out that that mean they will also have an unlock for it??

Thanks

does anyone actually read all the posts before asking a question? The unlock will not be part of the jailbreak according to every answer i have read every time the question was asked.

does anyone actually read all the posts before asking a question? The unlock will not be part of the jailbreak according to every answer i have read every time the question was asked.

take it easy buddy!!!!

I have a question, once the jailbreak for 4.1 comes out that that mean they will also have an unlock for it??

Thanks

it wont be unlocked, but the option for unlocking will be available to you

Who is right because you two are saying different things,
i hope sakumaxp is right...

I think so far as anybody knows the jailbreak it top priority.... & unlock second. So the unlock most likely won't include the unlock on release.

When do you think the jailbreak will be released DannyBoy will it be this weekend???

I think so far as anybody knows the jailbreak it top priority.... & unlock second. So the unlock most likely won't include the unlock on release.

Soz excuse my lack of knowledge when the 4.1 jailbreak is released will it unlock the iphone4 so that I can use my O2 sim in a vodafone registered phone?
Or am I reading that right that the unlock side of jailbreak will come later?

guys please hold your horses!! don't make the same mistake a lot of people did.... do NOT upgrade your FW when apple releases it untill it is tested and confirmed by Dev-Team or other jailbreakers that it's jailbreakable or is compatible with the latest JB otherwise you'll be back to square 1 and have it locked again and start the waiting dilemma!! when you jailbreak your phone with the upcoming JB wait for the OK then upgrade and always check whether it's advisable to keep you baseband while updating or not

I have the unlockable 1.59 baseband. How when upgrading when a jailbrake is released. Can you keep the base band from upgrading?

yes the tool used to jailbreak will usually keep your iphone from upgrading bb like pwage tool or what ever will be released like green p

Im gonna make it simple, once i JB my phone, I will NOT update it. Its that simple lol....this way there is no issues

Updated main page - Unlockers should have a read.....

Im gonna make it simple, once i JB my phone, I will NOT update it. Its that simple lol....this way there is no issues

good call, thats what i used to do when i would jailbreak just not update until there was a new jailbreak. but its still annoying not being on the latest firmware even when the new fw does not have anything worth upgrading for lol

Soz excuse my lack of knowledge when the 4.1 jailbreak is released will it unlock the iphone4 so that I can use my O2 sim in a vodafone registered phone?
Or am I reading that right that the unlock side of jailbreak will come later?

Can anyone shed any light on the above...???