What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

lol i love all the impatient people on here who whine where is it all the time.
how bout you all kick in and pay the dev teams to work faster?
considering they do this for free in order to make it possible for everyone to run what we like on our phones.
all the whining idiots do is add aggrivation for no reason.
you can complain when they start charging for their time and effort, till then shut the hell up and go buy some oxyclean cause apparently you arent old enough to have learned patience yet, hang in there tho, puberty is right around the corner

lol i love all the impatient people on here who whine where is it all the time.
how bout you all kick in and pay the dev teams to work faster?
considering they do this for free in order to make it possible for everyone to run what we like on our phones.
all the whining idiots do is add aggrivation for no reason.
you can complain when they start charging for their time and effort, till then shut the hell up and go buy some oxyclean cause apparently you arent old enough to have learned patience yet, hang in there tho, puberty is right around the corner

and you call yourself mature? nice one bro

stop bumping this thread when the jailbreak isnt out yet! everytime i see a new reply i give myself hope that something is released! lol

Please guys many blog sites will say anything to get you to visit their site... We don't need links to them on this thread!! Check the first post it has all the "real" info you need about the upcoming jailbreak!!

(News in first post has been updated)

Danny

Last edited:
just found this on Redmond Pie:

BREAKING: GreenPois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak is Confirmed to Release on Sunday, 10th October !

Release date confirmed and added to first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn it im going to be at atlantic city that weekend!
anyone know if i can jailbreak it without a computer? :X

As it's a bootrom exploit I doubt it

As it's a bootrom exploit I doubt it

i havnt jailbroken an iphone in years, last time i did it i had to start my phone fresh. if i jailbreak it with green poison, would i need to start my phone fresh, like reinstall everything? or will jailbreaking just add cydia to my exisiting phone and wont lose my current apps/etc? or will i need to do everything from a fresh start?