What's new

Greenpoison The How To.........

thats why i said use limera1n it had the hacktivation also .....

Lima will get you past the activation but will not unlock your phone to use other carriers on the new baseband.

right, but he is on 4.0.2 with the baseband the ultrasn0w supports. so i advised him to upgrade while keeping the same baseband and then using limera1n then ultrasn0w, gave him lots of tutorials from iclarified.com

yes and everything is working well, but i was still curious why greenpois0n couldnt work also.

Lima will get you past the activation but will not unlock your phone to use other carriers on the new baseband.

right, but he is on 4.0.2 with the baseband the ultrasn0w supports. so i advised him to upgrade while keeping the same baseband and then using limera1n then ultrasn0w, gave him lots of tutorials from iclarified.com

yes and everything is working well, but i was still curious why greenpois0n couldnt work also.

phew! by your post you gave me the impression you tried with green poison and not limera1n, and to answer your question green poison does not hackitvate the phone so you would of been unlocked but not activated

why my cydia looks crash..can i reinstall cydia, after i restore the device

Thanks guys, worked like a champ. Thought it would screw up some of the hacked apps and programs I already had installed, but everything is working great.

hello I am not sure if u already jb.. your ip4? I have the same i phone 4 and it worked for me what am looking to do now is to get the phone unlock base on green poison's method. using green poison method to jb and any other method to unlock is what messed up my phone which i can only make calls on all my apps is blanked off while they operate at the back ground. so be careful and if u found any useful help for me phone please do let thanks.

I'm trying to start afresh. I think I may have gone overboard a little downloading cracked apps and such (I'm a noob) so I want to restore my phone to factory settings AND rejailbreak my iphone. Except, when I click on restore for iTunes (10.2) it downloads a iphone software update (652mb). Well, nothing happened. I still have greenpois0n on it and am not sure what to do from here. All the threads just said to click restore but I don't think anyone has mentioned anything about this software update...help!

my screen turned white when i clicked jailbreak what do i do now??? is my ipod messed up now???!! :(((((

well the thing is if you downloaded firmware 4.3 there is no jailbreak for it so using greenpois0n wont help.. tab settings > general > about and tell us the firmware version. if you can. if not then restore in itunes and dont try using greenpois0n because it does not work for every firmware that apple release

well the thing is if you downloaded firmware 4.3 there is no jailbreak for it so using greenpois0n wont help.. tab settings > general > about and tell us the firmware version. if you can. if not then restore in itunes and dont try using greenpois0n because it does not work for every firmware that apple release

im using 4.1 n didnt work

im using 4.1 n didnt work

hmm well if you restore you will be put on 4.3.. so try put it in dfu mode and out of dfu mode see if it helps