What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

Then all you can do is wait... sorry bud

NP, I returned the phone, got a refund and will have a colleague of mine who lives in Canada get me one there as they are sold unlocked in the Apple Store.

i just bought an iphone 4 now and im going overseas, i did some research before buying and a lot of sources were indicating that dev-team is close to releasing the jailbreak and unlocking tool... the question is can anyone confirm that?? Does dev team has already succeeded in jailbreaking it but still putting it together in a tool or not?? is it a matter of days or months?! some people say that its going to be released in october or maybe later :S , and by jailbreaking it does that mean it can get unlocked too?? please help cuz else i'll just return it...
Thanks a lot

The messages from the Dev Team do not sound like they are even working on an Unlock for baseband 2.10.4 and if you go on hackint0sh.org one of the admins there thinks they won't release a new unlock until iOS 5. :(

what about green pois0n and all the SHAtter exploit that will jailbreak all the iphone 4's ??!!

damn why i updated at 4.1, now i have to wait who knows how long:-( experts, what do you think when it will be?

what about green pois0n and all the SHAtter exploit that will jailbreak all the iphone 4's ??!!

Yes.....what about it? it would help if you asked an actual question?

damn why i updated at 4.1, now i have to wait who knows how long:-( experts, what do you think when it will be?

We don't know...only the Dev's know

Can someone give me an explaination and step
By step of what ssh back up is and how to do it ? I want to jailbreak my 4.01 , but do not know how to back up and save settings in case I want to go back ?

if it actually is 4.0.1 then its easy.
go to jailbreakme.com using the phone.
push the slider over on the site and wait.
once done cydia will have been installed.
open cydia and hit the button that says "make my life easier" saves your shsh blobs right on cydia for futuer use

people is this true? Limera1n has released iphone 4 IOS4 JAILBREAK! watch this with links

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-yksXMy9g&feature=related[/ame]