What's new

Ringtones for iphone 4

PM me for a link to my box.net folder of over 100 ringtones. Not sure I should post it on the forum. Majority is made by me or friends using garage band.

so i hate to beat a dead horse but ive been tryin to work on ringtones for the past 3 nights and for the life of me i cant seem to get it done...im doing as instructed as posted here in this thread but still no luck...its driving me CRAZY!!!i am working on a windows based computer which runs vista....can ahy1 pleeeaaasssseeee help me...wify gettin mad i spend more time on comp then with her and baby...lol...

here you go: hxxp://audiko.net/

download them to your pc/mac and sync with itunes.

Ok, thanks a lot! I just wasted an hour looking around on there when I should have been packing.

Oh, and I HAVE to download the Star Wars elevator music. That is freakin' hysterical!

I tried a couple of the ways suggested to make a ringtone and they have not worked for me. If you do not want to purchase a converter or use the limit "trial"versions. A good alternative is to use a free online converter. Easy and fast. And more important. It works.
For some reason this forum would not let me post the link to the site that does this. This forum said I had to have three posts to put a link into my message. I DO NOT GET IT. If you need the site email me I am done with this forum

Try iRinger i use iringer all the time and you can use ya music from your itunes liberary even the ones u have bought from itunes,it works well for me and i highly recommend it.
And its free.
Just google it iringer.net

yo k.bird thanx for the site im gonna try later tonight or tom...my man dannyboy sent me a youtube link on how to cause im having problems doing through windows as well...so im gonna check this irringer out and try what dannyboy sent..if anyone wants the youtube vid he sent me i will be more than happy to share with you just pm me...

yo k.bird thanx for the site im gonna try later tonight or tom...my man dannyboy sent me a youtube link on how to cause im having problems doing through windows as well...so im gonna check this irringer out and try what dannyboy sent..if anyone wants the youtube vid he sent me i will be more than happy to share with you just pm me...

i bet u go for iringer lol