What's new

Order status changed to shipped?

I'm in New York and mine is shipping via UPS. Tracking info says shipping from PA, with "origin scan" as status.

I'm in NH, exact same UPS situation. I talked to our Business rep. and he said Wednesday at the earliest. Reality is, no one really knows.

Anyone have anything more than this?

Shipment Progress

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
1.gif

West Chester, PA, United States

02/03/2011

4:17 P.M.

Origin Scan

United States 02/03/20116:21 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

was told the shipment form West Chester, PA will not be picked up until tomorrow which is why delivery will not happen until Monday.

Got my Shipped notification email from VZW with the Fedex tracking info early this morning! WooHOo!

Due for a Monday delivery as well.

Here's a screen shot of my Fedex Tracking page:

iPhoneShip.jpg

Got my Shipped notification email from VZW with the Fedex tracking info early this morning! WooHOo!

Due for a Monday delivery as well.

Here's a screen shot of my Fedex Tracking page:

iPhoneShip.jpg

I got this same screen!! ours will be here Monday as well, when I tracked it and saw Monday for delivery I was shocked because I didn't think we would get them before the 10th!

It looks like us poor people who ordered from Apple's website aren't getting any updates or tracking numbers. I did see the total charged to my card so hopefully that is a good sign.

My order (shipping from FedEx) just changed from Picked up to In transit and is estimated to deliver Monday...isn't this just riveting?

**edit: By the way, I ordered from Verizon

Last edited:
I ordered mine through Apple's site. I just called and spoke to an operator who said that my order is showing as ready to ship. He said that it very well may ship earlier than the 10th, but the only way to know for sure is when i get the tracking email. He did say that there are no instructions to hold the phones until the 10th.

I guess I'll have to wait for the email to see if I'll be getting it earlier!!

Im in California-
My order has shipped and is at a FedEx facility to be delivered by 3pm on Monday February 7!! I have a FedEx tracking #! I ordered two iPhones at 12:03am with accessories on Verizons website with no issues. Good times!

edit: My order has been picked up, and already left the origin facility, en-route to Cali!

Last edited: