What's new

New iPhone Said to Have 64GB, 32GB and 16GB Capacities

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_5_N94.JPG

9to5 Mac reports today on new information from their mysterious source, Mr. X, about the next iPhone, due to be launched by Apple on Tuesday October 4, which indicates that the new phone will come in a choice of three storage capacities: 64GB, 32GB and 16GB, just as with the iPad. As 9to5 Mac notes, the rumor about a 64GB iPhone has been in circulation for quite some while now. According to the source, the phones will come in black or white. 9to5 Mac also mentions the fact that an iPhone N94 device has just been spotted in Apple’s internal inventory system. 9to5 Mac says that this is the next generation iPhone, and that it is the very same N94 phone that was discovered in the iOS SDK months ago. According to the report, the phone will have Apple’s dual-core A5 processor. The report also seem to think that the next iPhone will be marketed as the iPhone 4S, not as the iPhone 5.

Source: Next iPhone to likely come in 64GB, 32GB, and 16GB capacities | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence
iPhone 4S / 5 appears in Apple’s inventory system, iPod touch may see price drops | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

I thought so :D.. I am gonna get the 64GB white all the way !! if I decide to buy it... T minus 3 days

But... Will it be a 4G/LTE phone ? if not,I will wait for next year release.

So is there going to be something on tv for this or is it something that you just have to know where and when?

So is there going to be something on tv for this or is it something that you just have to know where and when?

there is an apple event on the 4th where apple announce the device and show it off a little

I'm wondering if they are going to broadcast this event this time due to all the rumors and the speculation's that have been going on.

I'm wondering if they are going to broadcast this event this time due to all the rumors and the speculation's that have been going on.

I doubt it mate. Apple love control. They like to edit the keynote to within an inch of it's life so that it is perfect in every way :)

I doubt it mate. Apple love control. They like to edit the keynote to within an inch of it's life so that it is perfect in every way :)

f4780y is right, there's no way they will ever stream an Apple event. They wouldn't be able to get away with charging $1500 per seat if they did :p

I remember the event where apple announced lion was live on the apple website, after the wwdc of 2010 where apple had wifi problems from every one trying to stream the event on their blogs.

I remember the event where apple announced lion was live on the apple website, after the wwdc of 2010 where apple had wifi problems from every one trying to stream the event on their blogs.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Steve was done with the technical team following the wifi debacle :)

CNET rumors say the new iPhone will have faster download speeds and a faster processor but not 4g/lte speeds. 64 gb phone is also unconfirmed. I'm still betting it's going to be a 4gs rather than a major change or completely new model (But isn't this the fun or rumors anyway! Lol)

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Steve was done with the technical team following the wifi debacle :)

yeah for sure!! I can imagine steve screaming saying " Next time we will stream the EVENT!!!" Or.. "Next time we dont allow them to use the net "

some one secretly filming them shout and then steve turns around and realises he is being recorded lol