What's new

Made the mistake of updating to 5.1, want to downgrade to 5.0 for untethered JB.

I dont agree.

The hackers have already jb the new iPad with 5.1.

Tethered jb the ip4 on 5.1

Work underway on the 4s jailbreaks.

Apple in my opinion love the cat and mouse games.

I don't think that they like it, they just can't help it, actually they've tried to employ those hackers several time without success :) at this point where the new iPad is already jailbreaked few hours after a dev had hands on it, I think they might want to give up the cat mouse game, but you know Apple, giveup is not a word they know so i'm sure that they are now focusing on how to patch all exploit in the next coming iOS. Luckily for us, the more they patching, the more new exploit they are creating somehow :)

does anyone know or have an eta on when the crack for the 4s 5.1 will be coming??? I know the developers are working on it but I just wondered how that was going and if we will see a crack sooner than later.

dlwhtrose said:
does anyone know or have an eta on when the crack for the 4s 5.1 will be coming??? I know the developers are working on it but I just wondered how that was going and if we will see a crack sooner than later.

There is never an ETA. All you'll here from the Dev's is "soon", "near future". Stuff like that.

When it gets released....you will not have to ask anyone. It's only posted literally everywhere.lol.

No one can answer your question mate. Sorry.

I can however say:

Hey it will be coming......soon.
Lol.