What's new

List that gets updated for current JB versions and capabilities?

feclar

Reaction score
Anyone aware of any list somewhere that keeps up to date on things like the following

tethered jailbreak IOS version (name/version of methods)
tethered unlock IOS + baseband version (name/version of methods)
untethered jailbreak IOS version (name/version of methods)
untethered unlock IOS + baseband version (name/version of methods)

for all the hardware
iPhone4
iPhone3gs
iPhone3g
iPad1
iPad2

Trying to search all these different news sites and tweets for the current capabilities vs rumors and old assumptions is time consuming
Would love to see a simple and updated wiki or spreadsheet with such info

I am not interested in *how* to do it as that will depend on the method for that version combo and is easily searchable. I am interested in what is currently capable.

Anyone aware of something like this?

great thread guys, its nice to see what is working and what is not.. btw RC12 of redsn0w was updated and now animated boot logos work :)

great thread guys, its nice to see what is working and what is not.. btw RC12 of redsn0w was updated and now animated boot logos work :)

Except the animated logo, what elese is new in that RC12, i don't feel like rejailbreaking my phone, but i will if i know that there is a major update.
Regarding apps updates, any news about yourtube2 for iOS 4.3.1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except the animated logo, what elese is new in that RC12, i don't feel like rejailbreaking my phone, but i will if i know that there is a major update.
Regarding apps updates, any news about yourtube2 for iOS 4.3.1?

no there is nothing extra other then the animated boot logo, i re jailbroke twic once with rc10 and again with rc12 for the boot logo lol.

youtube app has worked for ages for me, downloading youtube videos.

i just install everything and a lot of apps have not worked, celest i got working with out tricking it into thinking i was on 4.2.1 but it only sends pics atm...

i got a genesis emulator plus thats working.. for me pretty much everything i need to work is working, i am installing most apps from the tweak section apart from the pay for ones because its not good paying then finding out it does not work properly like i did with celeste lol

What version of yourtube2 is working on the actual iOS?