What's new

Lifeproof case

I switched my old case out with a new one since it was an older run case that wasn't fixed for the 4S. The only two things I still dislike about the case are the glossy front and the air bubble between the case and protector (or the rainbow if you remove the strips).

It's definitely a keeper for me though, I like being able to whip out my phone in the rain and talk on it without having to worry about having a shiny paperweight.

Seirno said:
I switched my old case out with a new one since it was an older run case that wasn't fixed for the 4S. The only two things I still dislike about the case are the glossy front and the air bubble between the case and protector (or the rainbow if you remove the strips).

It's definitely a keeper for me though, I like being able to whip out my phone in the rain and talk on it without having to worry about having a shiny paperweight.

Exactly. The piece of mind this case gives outweighs any gripes I may have for the screen gap

I surprised; that so many people talk in the rain. Buy ya books, send ya to school an your still out in the rain!
Just kidding. I love the case also and feel the same way. Peace of mind! It's not bulk an just works. However I wish it were a bit more flashy/stylish.

Was thinking of getting this case to cover my 4s this winter and spring does it have a belt clip with it? the pictures I've seen only show the case

Just got my lifeproof case last night. I am very impressed with the construction and fee of the case but the echo others get when I call them is real bad. Any thoughts about this? I have messed around with the volume but it's still there. This might be a show stopper for me, I use the phone as a PHONE and it just might make more sense to return it.​

Open the charge port and press on the screen I.e. get the air out. This works for lots of people.

Just got my lifeproof case last night. I am very impressed with the construction and fee of the case but the echo others get when I call them is real bad. Any thoughts about this? I have messed around with the volume but it's still there. This might be a show stopper for me, I use the phone as a PHONE and it just might make more sense to return it.​

Also blow hard into the mic port on the bottom. Blow into it like your blowing up a balloon. One or two quick ones should do. I know it sounds bad but it works. Something about air pocket

Hard to say which one worked I tried both methods before testing it. Everyone says I sound just fine on their end! I will keep the case and will get the clip soon.

I have both the case and clip and I must say its the best investment I have made in a long time. I had the otterbox and was thinking about getting the ballistic case however I like the fact that it is waterproof and all ports are covered up and do not have to deal with the fact of having to replace the rubber on the outside.

I wouldn't but I'm a sissy. I use it as a just in case (no pun intended) insurance policy. I work around pools and figure better to be safe than sorry. Not sure what temp it can handle

I love this case. My only few gripes are with the headphone jack. The supplied cord is pretty cool, but I like to use different cords in different applications (wifes car, my car, UTV, etc.) and I don't like the idea of screwing the thing in and out all the time. I've purchased numerous 3.5mm headphone extensions off of ebay, but they are usually not good quality and the solder joints break fairly easy. Has anyone found any good AUX cable that works with the case WITHOUT any modifications?

The only thing i would modify on this case is to put a clip or a spot to thread in the headphone jack port while using it with a cable. I am destined to lose that thing.