What's new

Lifeproof case

zipur said:
Open the charge port and press on the screen I.e. get the air out. This works for lots of people.

What do u mean is this too get the rainbow off the screen it happened the other day and I took it out of the case thinking it was broke found out it wasn't

Okay I think I looked at every thread I could find so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. My husband bought the Lifeproof case and while he doesn't sound odd or tunnel like...anyone who calls him can hear their own echo. It is driving us all insane! I have tried everything! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

well it looks like ok on the video, but did someone had experience with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Replying to get the thread back to the top since it contains a lot of problems with resolutions that I keep seeing asked about in different threads. Look at the pics for mods

Hi to all! Just purchased this case and boy i must say, it's really amazing! Still not locally availabe here in our country, good thing a friend of mine has a spare and sold it to me, lucky me! Will definitely recommend this!

I've been living under a rock. I just now found out about this case, I've been using the otterbox. I'm getting ready to go to best buy now!!!

Now that I'm out from under my rock. Ive joined the life proof club and already water tested it LOL

Just remember, the Life Proof case is only water resistant not water proof. Basically if the water pressure gets too high it will penetrate the membranes used to protect the speakers and mic.

Yes it does. Drop the phone to a depth of about 30 feet and it won't be waterproof for long however ;)

Which is why I mentioned water pressure. Because a hose or power sprayer can reach the pressure needed to penetrate.

Ah ok gotcha thanks

I really just got it for the protection from sand and water for when I take my four wheeler out on the weekends

Seriously, tell me how that works out for you. My daughter put her iPhone 4 in the washer machine for 5 minutes. Thank goodness I am an electronics tech and knew how to revive the drowned victim. But I won't always be around for her and this may be a good choice when she gets my iPhone 4S.

You got it. Like I said I put it in the sink for about 5 min earlier and so far so good no signs of water inside

I have bought it last January 2012, and I must say its worth that S$128/- paid for it.
I work in a very harsh environment & in the sea condition. Have immersed it the water to a depth
Of about 5m, and it's A Okay!!!! When for a swim in the pool with it, took great pics & videos with it.
Highly recommended to all wishing to find a waterproof, shockproof & rustproof iPhone 4/4S casing.
However, after getting the casing & thoroughly loving every minute of it, Spore Nu:Box shop,
Which I got the casing from, does not sell the accesories which long for (eg. Belt clip, armband
Nor the bicycle rack mounting). DO ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LOCALLY GET THIS ACCESORIES IN SPORE???
Anyone help me!!!!!!!!