What's new

Lifeproof case

mrbunglez

Reaction score
Check this case out they say it's waterproof. I pre ordered it, they say it comes out April 2011. Looks better than the otterbox and slimmer even though I still love my commuter this case might be the end all and do all for me. Here's a link:
Home page

Well, a case of that caliber would be awesome. But have they put out any cases for the iPhone 3g/3gs or the iPad yet? I mean, those items say out of stock. I but I havent heard anyone talking about these cases and how great they are. If that were the case, I dont think that anyone would be recommending the Otterbox to anyone anymore.

I saw a video of this case on youtube. I'm pretty sure that they've only made prototypes and have never actually sold anything in great quantities. There are a few floating around on ebay for around $80.

I love how their own website gives it a five star "review" but it isn't even available.

I would get one but my phone is already looking worn. What am I protecting at this point. Too bad they cant come out with these things soon after the phone is released. Maybe iPhone5 eh?

I doubt it would survive a dive your bathtub, with waterproof they probably mean that there won't be a problem if it get's a cup of water of it....

So please, don't go swimming with your phones ;)

I doubt it would survive a dive your bathtub, with waterproof they probably mean that there won't be a problem if it get's a cup of water of it....

have you watched the demo videos? it's advertised to take under water pictures and video

have you watched the demo videos? it's advertised to take under water pictures and video

Go for it then lol. I am not that brave. I still think something like this could be worth it. Poop happens. Especially to me.

Go for it then lol. I am not that brave. I still think something like this could be worth it. Poop happens. Especially to me.

lol i hear ya but waterproof isnt this new revelation to the world things have been waterproof before

I can't wait for these to become available! And I hope they are worth the wait. Ordered mine a few weeks ago and their rep said the cases will be available around mid-July. Almost near xD