What's new

Lifeproof case

Raymiedee said:
Escalade6103.... How do I get the Belt clip & Bike mount accesories????
Escalade6103.... How do I go about getting the belt clip ($25/-) ??? pls explain

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Remove thin clear strips on these places and there won't be any air bubble effect.

This is a great little mod. I did it to mine and there's no air pocket what so ever. Also if you get the bubble effect after removing the strips just put a little baby powder on the inside of the case screen and wipe it off and it gets rid of that.

The end result is a Lifeproof case with zero air pocket and full functional.

Last edited:
Went swimming with my iphone with lifeproof case yesterday for hours, so far so good! Friends and relatives were astonished and keep asking me where to buy. I love my lifeproof for life! :)

Very impressed indeed! Loving it each day, i'm going to buy the belt clip later, maybe another case if i have extra just for keeps :)

I just bought my iphone 4s and the lifeproof case yesterday. Does anyone know where I can find a leather or nylon holster, with a magnetic flap, that will hook on my belt for that this case? I don't like the plastic clips. Thanks

Last edited:
Ordered a 2nd gen lifeproof case for my iPhone 4s on Wednesday, should be here on Tuesday 👍

I've been using the otterbox commuter which I've been happy with but I'm excited to try this case out

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Finally picked one up, been meaning to for awhile. Went swimming with it. Was a little nervous at first but all went good, good case considering I'm going on vacation and will be around water a lot. Overall I like the sleekness. I like it better then my otterbox but I feel they could have done better with the screen protecter.

Got mine over the weekend in hopes of keeping my phone dust free. I work in a very dusty environment with metallic particles floating around and am starting to get concerned about them hurting the speakers as I've had that happen with older phones in the past. Only thing I don't like about the lifeproof is the extra glossy screen protector. Wish it was toned down a little but.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado8405 said:
Got mine over the weekend in hopes of keeping my phone dust free. I work in a very dusty environment with metallic particles floating around and am starting to get concerned about them hurting the speakers as I've had that happen with older phones in the past. Only thing I don't like about the lifeproof is the extra glossy screen protector. Wish it was toned down a little but.

Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about it is the screen protecter. I feel as its cheap and they could of done a better job

I couldn't take the screen protector for more than a few days before I dumped the case. Besides I was still getting fine dust in the case and figured I might as well go back to my otter box so I didnt have to unscrew the headphone port all the time. I was worried I was going to lose that plug at some point.