What's new

Great Case at a Great Price

NCHornet

Reaction score
I have had Lifeproof, OtterBox, Spec and countless others and have had issues with all of them. I decided to try a Ballistic case called the Every1 and I think I have found the perfect case for me and my needs. I have no need for a waterproof case, just something to protect it from falls less than 6ft. may not work for everyone but I am very happy with it. Feels great in my hand, far less bulk than the Defender and feels much better than the Lifeproof. The belt clip rotates and unlike Lifeproof it has positive clicks for each position that haven't lessened over time. The pop out kickstand is a little flimsy, but I never use it anyway. I bought in on Ebay for $25 and think I am going to order another in a different color to have as a spare or for when I want a change. Hope this helps someone out there.

I just don't like my phone to be that big. I came over from Android and their phones are already huge, then most people put an Otterbox case on them baking them the size of the old "Motorola Bricks". Maybe I'm in the monitory, but I like my phone to be small enough to put in my pocket. Good luck, though. I hope it works well for you.

That Big, are you serious???? Not sure what you are looking at but this case is not even close to a Defender case. There is no way to provide protection without adding any bulk to a device, but it is how much that is the big question. Big is the last word I would use to describe this case, YMMV