What's new

Iphone 5s

I'd say if there's for sure going to be 4G LTE (watch for keynote) and you can somehow get an upgrade as I always seem to do every single year, then get it. Other than that, a bigger screen and faster processor doesn't really intrigue me, but I'm not sure about you. Just my opinion.



Yeah idc about a bigger screen... I just want a faster processor

Judging by the pictures I saw of the screen in a thread recently, it looks like the phone won't be too much bigger. Maybe a tiny bit wider. But just looks like it will utilize more of the actual face of the phone for the screen instead of like the current iPhone how it has space all around the screen. I hope it's true because it would mean the phone won't actually be that much bigger which is good. I wouldn't mind a 4" screen because I have big fingers. I manage fine on my 4 but it would be nice. Any bigger than 4" would be too big IMO. I really hope it comes with a new and faster processor as well as more RAM. That would make a real beast of a phone on iOS! Better front and rear camera would be nice also. The front camera sucks. The rear is ok on my 4 but as long as its at least equal or a little better than the 4s I'll be happy.

I would like to see a bunch of changes, actually. the improvements made to siri are great, but I think they should make more improvements. a larger screen should definitely be in order! and I dont mean a fourth larger either. I think a full inch would seriously do this phone some justice. a better front facing camera with flash would be nice. the minimum GB offered should be 32. I think a nice touch to mix things up a bit, too, would be for them to make iPhones in colors too the way they make nanos. it wouldnt even have to be a whole variety either. keep it simple (black, white, pink and blue) for example. a more reliable battery would be excellent!!! im a heavy phone user and my battery goes so fast! i hate it! there should be a way for the universal micro charger to be compatible with the new iphone too. im not saying to discard the normal dock im just saying they should add another port for it (we have all been in a situation when youre out and forget a charger and everyone has a micro charger but not an apple charger its infuriating!). ive heard mixed reviews about the windows phones but this new concept of live tiles is one that i must admit i wouldnt mind seeing on the iphone.

also, the capability of facetime withOUT wifi connections would be brilliant

I would like to see a bunch of changes, actually. the improvements made to siri are great, but I think they should make more improvements. a larger screen should definitely be in order! and I dont mean a fourth larger either. I think a full inch would seriously do this phone some justice. a better front facing camera with flash would be nice. the minimum GB offered should be 32. I think a nice touch to mix things up a bit, too, would be for them to make iPhones in colors too the way they make nanos. it wouldnt even have to be a whole variety either. keep it simple (black, white, pink and blue) for example. a more reliable battery would be excellent!!! im a heavy phone user and my battery goes so fast! i hate it! there should be a way for the universal micro charger to be compatible with the new iphone too. im not saying to discard the normal dock im just saying they should add another port for it (we have all been in a situation when youre out and forget a charger and everyone has a micro charger but not an apple charger its infuriating!). ive heard mixed reviews about the windows phones but this new concept of live tiles is one that i must admit i wouldnt mind seeing on the iphone.

Well most likely it's gonna be either the same size screen or I've heard rumors about a 4". You can change the color of the phone already. They sell different color buttons, screens and backs online. My friend made his iPhone neon green. And it's not a case. It looks the same as stock but just a different color. I prefer white though. And you can do FaceTime on 3G already with the app My3g in cydia.

yes you can change the color of the housing but for all that why not just make phones in different colors so we dont have to go through the trouble. and yes you can facetime on 3g if you jailbreak it but i accidentally updated my software and cydia now no longer works. i guess my point is that it would be nice to have these capabilities without going out of my way

Dont know about pink or blue,red would be very nice though.

I think white is just pure awesomeness. Even if there was other colors, I'd still buy a white one. I think my white 4 is gorgeous

Yes my 4s is black so im going for white next time,definetely.

Sounds like they need to step up on white then,cant wait to see the next one,sooooo hope it has a bigger screen.

Something I find amusing though... as I'm sure you've all noticed... all the reported "design leaks" and "case designs" we're seeing show the next Gen iPhone to be of similar build to the 4 & 4S. Just slightly longer to allow a 4"ish screen. As opposed to last year... every rumor mill was churning out the idea of a redesign.

Yes,wasnt it rumoured to be a curved design?

Oh yeah.... some of the mock ups that were coming out were rediculous!! I'll have to find a couple good links and show you guys...