What's new

Iphone 5s

TavrosNitram

Reaction score
Should I get the iPhone 5 or wait for them to release an S version? I currently have an iPhone 4s and this is my first iPhone and I'm not sure.

I say just wait. No need to spend more money for a new phone every year. Plus the only changes I have heard about are a larger 4" screen and possibly a quad core processor but I would place my money on the A5X.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I say just wait. No need to spend more money for a new phone every year. Plus the only changes I have heard about are a larger 4" screen and possibly a quad core processor but I would place my money on the A5X.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's all you've "heard". No official specs have been released so everything is speculation at this point. But the 5 will obviously be better than the 4s. I will be getting the 5. I was gonna just get a 4s but I wasn't impressed with it. Not that much of an upgrade from the 4.. The 5 hopefully will be an impressive phone.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Actually, the main guesses are LTE and the 4" screen, probably the same chip as the iPad. That combination would be worth the upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i have the 4s but I'm getting the next new iPhone providing it has a bigger screen,i won't call it iphone5 as we don't know what Apple will call it.

Actually, the main guesses are LTE and the 4" screen, probably the same chip as the iPad. That combination would be worth the upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh yeah, I forgot about LTE. Oops

Ok I would have to change my position as long as you have an unlimited data plan and you live in an LTE network area. As LTE uses a bit more data when doing the same tasks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anyone hear the rumor about the iPhone 5 having a holographic keyboard?

aubre34 said:
Anyone hear the rumor about the iPhone 5 having a holographic keyboard?

If that were true Apple would need to include a huge battery. A holographic keyboard would be the ultimate battery drainer.

The S is the perfect time to jump in.. even though it will be very tempting to go with the 5 but if you can wait then I would also

Thanks for all the replies guys I'm just going to save my money and go for the next gen of the 5 since it probably will have some new things. Thanks again:)

Same here started with a 3Gs skipped the 4 mostly because of the damn 2 year wait for upgrades thru carriers and then got the 4s which I love! Year later and other phones are still playing catch up!

Sent from my Black AT&T iPhone 4s 16GB iOS 6 Beta 2