What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreak

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nchagLxLLuQ[/ame] new vid fake or real

Doesn't look like a fake but I'd rather download the official jailbreak.

I don't think it's a fake. If the guy had the ability to hack the Cydia/Installous icons onto the phone, it would require a JB to do so. I hope this gets released like tomorrow as I have the day off so I can spend the whole day loading my phone with all the goodies I had loaded on my iPod touch!

I checked for it on demonoid but didn't see anything about it up there. Something this big usually shows up their fairly quick. It still looks pretty convincing to me though.

Thanks to planetbeing bluerise and sergiomcfly and others if i forgot no we can run iphodroid on iphone first gen and iphone 3g fully unlock for mac only you can dowload iphodroid rc12 @ IPHODROID Download - iPhone with Android follow them on twitter and donate if you can have fun with your new on locked iphodroid

How do i get a demonoid mermbership is asking some tipe of code can some one help me thanks

Yeah I'd stay away until dev team officially release it, unlock? They have them sim free now who cares about unlock, jb is good but don't know why he needs winterboard .. And he does not link you to a tool. Plus with the 3GS it depended what tools you used to be able to jb again or wait for his solution, I trust dev team only

and if you listen carefully to what he is saying on the last part of the video, he will only hand it out to those interested for the right cash; I would rather wait for the official one wherein you don't have to give anything

and if you listen carefully to what he is saying on the last part of the video, he will only hand it out to those interested for the right cash; I would rather wait for the official one wherein you don't have to give anything

oh i see, i dident watch it all.. money for jb? lol hell no! i bet lots will pay though for the unlock and/or jailbreak

Well...if he's serious and knows what he is doing, he should sell his routine to the owner of a Web site.

Even if you paid him several thousand dollars for it, you'd make several times that if you're hosting it at a Web site that is already fairly popular.