What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreak

some people have the jailbreak like @StealthBravo on twitter look at the first icon on the left on the iphone 4 the setting icon but people like us wont see it now for how long i don't know but i wish i did http://bit.ly/9a2451 please comment on this post

Last edited:
yes some people claim to habe their iphone 4 jailbroken but no one wants to release a tool or how to jb.. apart from the one guy who wanted money

yes some people claim to habe their iphone 4 jailbroken but no one wants to release a tool or how to jb.. apart from the one guy who wanted money

don't worry wen @comex comes back from vacation he will release it

comex isn't even on vacation. he said he was last week.

One of my friend have Jailbreak is iPhone4 … and seem’s work fine later this noon i will publish some picture

1 Question why would you want to jailbreak ya iphone4?
You dont need to do that, u have the best phone on the market and have everything on the phone u need,think about it.
Just some friendly advice dont do it, i did it on my iphone 3g and it kept crashing its not worth it,i have the new iphone 4 now and wouldn't dream of doing it to this phone.

You dont need to do that, u have the best phone on the market and have everything on the phone u need,think about it.
Just some friendly advice dont do it, i did it on my iphone 3g and it kept crashing its not worth it,i have the new iphone 4 now and wouldn't dream of doing it to this phone.

the phone does offer a lot but jailbreak will always be needed for some, and even though the iphone 4 does offer a lot some jb apps are just too good to have to go with out..

for example sbsettings or vlc player also installous for some who liked those cracked app store apps/games. ssh is a MUST you can manipulate files upload files and delete those default apps like stocks wtfrig do you want that on my iphone for? why cant i officially delete it? no bluetooth file transfer

there are so many reasons for some one to want to jailbreak, but having said that i am with you on this one i am not going to jailbreak either its just so much hassle and even though you can get good apps and games every firmware you need to wait for jailbreaks and imo its just to much hassle..

you should avoid the jb,

the phone does offer a lot but jailbreak will always be needed for some, and even though the iphone 4 does offer a lot some jb apps are just too good to have to go with out..

for example sbsettings or vlc player also installous for some who liked those cracked app store apps/games. ssh is a MUST you can manipulate files upload files and delete those default apps like stocks wtfrig do you want that on my iphone for? why cant i officially delete it? no bluetooth file transfer

there are so many reasons for some one to want to jailbreak, but having said that i am with you on this one i am not going to jailbreak either its just so much hassle and even though you can get good apps and games every firmware you need to wait for jailbreaks and imo its just to much hassle..

you should avoid the jb,

one thing for me face time over 3g you cant do that with stock iphone 4

Tune in here and @iphone_dev for official release info...or meanwhile, @planetbeing and @Musclenerd for updates check this post so you don't follow any fakers

yes i noticed that there are so many fakers when it comes to iphone jailbreaking

UPDATE: Tuesday 6th July Apple are updating the baseband next week which means our unlock would get 'broken'. We are sure you've heard of the reported reception problems with the iPhone 4G, so we simply need to wait for Apple to do the baseband update next week and then we can unleash our unlock.
If we were to unleash it now, then you would be unlocked but when the reception fix comes next week, your iPhone would get locked again. We feel its better to wait so that you have a perfect, and unlocked, iPhone 4, rather than releasing the unlock now and then your iPhone being locked again next week<<<<this is my email this morning, as soon as i get their unlock i will upload it and provide a link with no obligations

yes i noticed that there are so many fakers when it comes to iphone jailbreaking

Far as i have listen from my friend many app’s in the JB scene bug with the iOs4 include SB Settings … I see he has Cydia in is iP4 (4.0.1) how he did i can’t explain and frankly i don’t care that much as i will not JB my device … Actually OS 4 for me run well and i don’t want to return in the same hassle as in the past with that …

Only time will come and things will be updated for the iPhone 4.

I miss things like biteSMS quick reply, LockInfo, WeatherIcon, Installous, Safari Download Manager, dTunes, SBSettings, SafariAdBlocker, all those are what make it even better. And what would make iOS4 better is to get rid of the "recent apps" in the app switcher, and have TRUE backgrounding via Backgrounder.

Not to mention all of us that have more than 12 games have to have several game folders rather than making it into one like we had before (CategoriesSB).