What's new

Ios5 udid slots available

iJeff

Reaction score
Ok guy's and gal's, i have 10 slots i am giving away for FREE, yes FREE. All you have to do is send me your UDID number but heres the catch, you must have at least 50 post on this forum to get them. Because i love this forum and the people here you must as well. Just PM me your info and i will have them in the system by the end of the night, EASTERN STANDARD TIME. I will PM yo back as soon as i have it done. I will have more slots to fill next week so dont get upset about the 100 post, you will have a chance to get in soon. Make sure you give me your CORRECT UDID, all im doing is copy and paste so if you send it to me wrong and your not able to DL IOS5, you can only be mad at YOUR SELF.

Last edited:
That's nice of you bro for giving registration slats for UDID for free
Keep up good work , peps on this Forum did register mine for free and that told me there in more in this world then money.

You got that right!

thats good of you to add some people for free access to the ios 5 betas.

Ok, im off for the night but i will be checking my pm's for any changes tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone

even though i'm not going to try out the beta iOS 5 i really like the mind. Keep the good work man.

i like how in ios 5 usage it shows all the apps and you can see how much space each app is taking and also you can delete save games or files from the app/game, so very good to see what one of your apps are taking up more space to delete if need be

There are going to be some really nice things comming out of IOS5. I cant wait till its all said and done

even though i'm not going to try out the beta iOS 5 i really like the mind. Keep the good work man.
Ty, i am trying to do all i can for anyone here and make it fun as well.

yeah, though it looks like there will be a ios 4.3.4 soon as well but thats probably just to close the vulnerability with the .pdf

I just hope they dont drag it all the way out like they normally do. They need the money now since they lost that law suit......eghh

jbs06civicsi said:
Ok guy's and gal's, i have 10 slots i am giving away for FREE, yes FREE. All you have to do is send me your UDID number but heres the catch, you must have at least 50 post on this forum to get them. Because i love this forum and the people here you must as well. Just PM me your info and i will have them in the system by the end of the night, EASTERN STANDARD TIME. I will PM yo back as soon as i have it done. I will have more slots to fill next week so dont get upset about the 100 post, you will have a chance to get in soon. Make sure you give me your CORRECT UDID, all im doing is copy and paste so if you send it to me wrong and your not able to DL IOS5, you can only be mad at YOUR SELF.

Keep up the good work. We all as a community need people like you! Long live Apple!

Please I want to register UDID

Try avoid pasting that in a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator: