What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

Utah (MST zone), and have 2 lines eligible, main and a secondary.

got the email "your exclusive invitation" doesnt say anything special though..live in southern cal

"your exclusive invitation"
Hmmm... not liking the sound of that. Maybe I'm pessimistic but my email for the discounted data plan was an exclusive as well. Only those who got the email were eligible for it

"your exclusive invitation"
Hmmm... not liking the sound of that. Maybe I'm pessimistic but my email for the discounted data plan was an exclusive as well. Only those who got the email were eligible for it
this email seems very generic compared to other special offers I have recieved for Verizon this one says,"iphone4 is comingto Verizon. because we appreciatenand value your loyalty, existing Verizon customers will have an exclusive online purchase opportunity before iphone4 is available to everyone else. for you it begins 02*03*11. Order iphone4 from our reserved quantity" first come first served.

There's no exclusive email.. its all b ullshit..we all r gonna get it at one point

All this crap is getting me a little sick.. ill try to get one feb 3rd .. if I don't ill wait for the droid bionic..which from what I've seen and read is going to be a sick phone

All this crap is getting me a little sick.. ill try to get one feb 3rd .. if I don't ill wait for the droid bionic..which from what I've seen and read is going to be a sick phone

If your willing to not have unlimited data anymore, live in a 4g market then sure sounds great.
I use a D1 and love it but it was only my first smartphone and it was only to wait for the iphone, which now two weeks away i'll have in my hands.

EDIT:
Just got the email, no big, everyone relax

I actually have a droid 1 also.. rooted with bugless beast..fast as hell... but Ive wanted a iphone for the longest so that's why im willing to give it a try.. but im not gonna go crazy for a phone that might get feplaced by the iphone 5 in a couple of mths.. Driod bionic it is

Ok so I have a question let's say today is feb 3rd.. 3a.m. and im about to pre-order my iphone, im I suppose to already be logged on to my verizon and start hitting refresh at 3a.m? Or do I have to wait till 3a.m. hits and then logg on to my verizon?

Your guess is as good asours on that. Try what ever
You feel will work for ya.

Beyond that, I finally, like just within minutes ago, got the email. Now..., and I emphasize "now" I feel included.

Woo hoo. Glad its friday night because now I'm wired and have no need for a rockstar/5 hour energy cocktail. Probably a prelude to next week.

Just watch, I bet you will still be able to pre-order the phone at 8AM on the 3rd.

Spoke with Verizon Rep on the phone yesterday who assured me the "go live" time was Midnight EST, not 3AM. Probably just wrong but may be worth trying early.

Spoke with Verizon Rep on the phone yesterday who assured me the "go live" time was Midnight EST, not 3AM. Probably just wrong but may be worth trying early.

I think the rep was wrong. The email that came out was specifically from Verizon saying 3 AM. Doesn't mean I'm not going to start trying to ping at midnight. ;)