What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

Just came from the mall and stoped by the Verizon wireless store, a rep told me they will be opening Feb.10th at 7 a.m

just read that Best Buy will sell the Verizon iPhone starting on launch day. so now you have Verizon, Apple and BestBuy for choices for in store purchases.

did a google search and came across gizmo crunch article dated today about best buy.

So I guess we can get it at apple ..verizon wireless and best buy feb 19 th

094105-verizon_iphone_dates_500.jpg

I'm curious what disclaimer is referenced with that asterisk after the type "Here's how to get yours.*"

The discalimer reads:

"* All orders are subject to availability."

Can't wait to sync my new iphone to my macbook pro. Been waiting forever to do this.

The worst part is going to be after pre-ordering....having to wait ANOTHER week to get the damn thing in my hands!

Question, my mom is the main account holder but I'm using my brothers upgrade and transferring the number over once I get it. But my main question/concern is tonight when I go to pre-order will I have to have her credit card to charge it. I have my own and I wanted to make sure she didn't need to be involved(I have access to the account).

So pretty much I want to know if I can use my own credit card if I have access to the account.

Question, my mom is the main account holder but I'm using my brothers upgrade and transferring the number over once I get it. But my main question/concern is tonight when I go to pre-order will I have to have her credit card to charge it. I have my own and I wanted to make sure she didn't need to be involved(I have access to the account).

So pretty much I want to know if I can use my own credit card if I have access to the account.

I added my credit card as a payment profile to my verizon account just for this, not sure if they will give you the chance to use any card you want or not.

Mind telling me how you did so? Just to be on the safe side, thanks
Just added my name to the account if that counts for anything

just read that Best Buy will sell the Verizon iPhone starting on launch day. so now you have Verizon, Apple and BestBuy for choices for in store purchases.

will best buys price be any cheaper, they are majority of the time! but it is the iphone!!