What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

just called a local Verizon store here near me and asked what their hours are for launch day and excited to hear that they will open at 7am! good news for me, since I don't have to be to work til 11. I will have to miss my gym time in order to stand in line and wait though. hoping I can be out by 9am, rush home and sync with iTunes and then hit 405 traffic to head in to the hospital. lol

Haha you better camp out if you want to be able to get an iPhone on the 10th in Los Angeles. I'm sure stores in LA will be sold out within a few hours.
I live in Redondo Beach and I think it will be okay. I will drive Wednesday night to scope it out. I think there will be a line but I think it will be ok and if I don't get it n the 10th I will get it another day. stay tuned. but I think by them opening 2 hours earlier than normal is good for me.

Even if i get in on the pre-order on the 3rd (which im sure i will) i will drive by the local VZW stores wed night to see how many people are camping out. The closest apple store is 30 mins from me so im not going to drive by there for the hell of it... that would be a waste of gas lol.

So lets say the Verizon store opens at 7 a.m. launch dAY.. What time do u guys recommend me getting there? 5a.m.?

I would actually go the night before and see if anyone is there. If not 5 may be alittle late or early(depending on where you live). If I see people there the night before, I would be going around 3 maybe even 4a.m

your call though

It really is hard to say. I honestly think demand is going to be much higher on this than people think. Especially trying to get it in person.

Wow 3- 4a.m. is rough...and Im in new york so its cold as hell out

I think the earliest I would get there is 4a.m.. there no way u will catch me there earlier

I think the earliest I would get there is 4a.m.. there no way u will catch me there earlier

Yeah if i was going to camp i would head out at like 3:30 3:45 AM.. ive done all nighters in the snow for video game consoles and honestly next round im ordering online. Its only fun if you have a group of friends and some "help" if you catch my drift.

Personally I kind of want to wait at least a day before getting one, who knows if/what issues there will be. If for some reason the antenna issue got worse instead of better, I'd rather know before buying the phone. I also want to make sure it can be jailbroken!

There is the possibility there will be no issues, but I would honestly be shocked. I think the CDMA antenna will fix that issue. As far as the rest of the phone, it is a known quantity, won't be much else changing with it. Not to say that it won't have problems. I'm just going to gamble. That's what insurance is for.

I really hope I get to pre - order I don't wanna wait out in the cold .. hopefully there will be enough to go around feb 3rd for all of us .. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out within hours

Live in buffalo, ny.....not waiting outside in the impending snowstorm! Pre-order, thank you!

If u haven't u better get a move on it... time os winding down

I am sure they will have enough for people pre-ordering as the official date when it will be available for other then Verizon customer and for in store is 2/10. Since there will be some available on 2/10 they should have more then enough for pre-order. I still plan on being up at 3:00 AM EST.