What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

i doubt best buy will have any cheaper prices. they usually are the same as the carriers at launch. i wouldnt expect an iphone to be any different.

Mind telling me how you did so? Just to be on the safe side, thanks
Just added my name to the account if that counts for anything

Ok so you will go to your verizon account, then click the payment tab, on the right is a list of extra options, you want the Manage Payment Accounts link, and voila.. just add your info and your good to go.

haha interesting thank you. But now since I see none at all I am afraid to add my own since its not my account

Seeing as how it is being paid by check I'm under the assumption I can just order it tonight with my credit card

Anyone wanna share the strategy u are planning to use tonight at 3 a.m.?

Anyone wanna share the strategy u are planning to use tonight at 3 a.m.?
"strategy"?! didn't really think much about a strategy. Was just planning on working up until the time comes and then order.

Ohh ..lol.... I feel like its gonna be ordering from ticketmaster for a hot concert that u have to refresh to get through

I didn't think about needing a strategy either. Geez! Something else to worry about. :) ...as if being up at 3am wasn't enough!

Yeah dont worry about 2nd email... u should be fine

I just logged on to the verizon website and its slow as hell! I dont wanna imagine how it's gonna be at 3 a.m