What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

So what u guys suggest? as soon as 3 a.m. hits log on ur my Verizon and start hitting refresh?

Just got my e-mail from VZW about 20 min ago, and yes 3am EST is the beginning of pre-orders.

^^^^
Doesn't say anything about how many are being allowed or when they will ship?

(Im not thinking there will be)

pure speculation, but maybe only those who recieve the email will be eligible to order...

as I am continually clicking my send/recieve button

^^^^
Doesn't say anything about how many are being allowed or when they will ship?

(Im not thinking there will be)

No it says nothing of the sort :( But all we can do is hope for the best... I think it would be fair if we get them by the 10th.

pure speculation, but maybe only those who recieve the email will be eligible to order...

as I am continually clicking my send/recieve button

lol funny scrogg but I believe the emails they are sending are just for the people who signed up for them...but keep on clicking the buttons it may just help :)

I did sign up for the emails, yet to receive one... :(

I signed up for it before they even released the release date, I watched the live blog while on VZWs website and signed up for the email, I've done it twice now, and I even used my brothers email(the upgrade i'll be using)

Either way I'll be staying up till 3 to get it.

I signed up for the emails also and nothing yet. oh well I at least have you guys to keep me updated:)

Got my email as well. For those that haven't gotten them yet, where are you and are you showing eligible for an upgrade now?

Got my email as well. For those that haven't gotten them yet, where are you and are you showing eligible for an upgrade now?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing..I'm in Michigan EST and I am eligible for upgrade.