What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

I'm looking. I can't remember fro the life of me where I saw it yesterday. But I'm looking to see if I can find it again.

Damn 3 a.m. is crazy! How reliable is this site? Anyone know? Is it official?

Not sure. I'm going to keep looking for something more solid. I'm usually just finishing up working on projects around three in the morning, so it won't hurt me too bad. Of course, I will be hitting the refresh button on Verizon over and over again starting at midnight on the 3rd. :D

Not sure. I'm going to keep looking for something more solid. I'm usually just finishing up working on projects around three in the morning, so it won't hurt me too bad. Of course, I will be hitting the refresh button on Verizon over and over again starting at midnight on the 3rd. :D

lets just hope verizonwireless.com doesnt crash like att's did when they took pre-orders for the iPhone. i think we should be good though. A LOT of verizon customers will forget to even set up a 'my verizon account' and have no luck. others might wait for the early morning time (7am) but we should be good.

Im Deff staying up.. anyone know If theres a limit? both my wife and I are Due for an upgrade

lets just hope verizonwireless.com doesnt crash like att's did when they took pre-orders for the iPhone. i think we should be good though. A LOT of verizon customers will forget to even set up a 'my verizon account' and have no luck. others might wait for the early morning time (7am) but we should be good.

That's actually what I am hoping, as well.

this situation is starting to scare me. I will be up till 3 getting my pre-order but this whole thing makes me uneasy

Server crash is the main thing that would suck. I would love to know how many are being allotted. I would so much rather order this way than deal with the store in person.

It's only 1:00 am for me here in the mountain time zone, however being a wednesday night/thursday morning will make the following work day drag.

Hmmm... maybe I can whip up some sort of rockstar/5 hour energy cocktail for the day.

guava/pomegranite

fwiw
I went to the local Apple store and asked how it is gonna work
She said that we will get an e reply to our pre-order registration on the 3rd

It will explain how to do the $$ thing and they will mail them beginning the 3rd
We should have 'em in our hands by the 10th or sooner

She also speculated after viphone hits stores, it would be a few weeks more before accessories like cases would be out

Thats my rumor and I'm stickin to it...

That would be nice if they actually started shipping on the 3rd. I'm terrible about waiting.

Just thinking about staying up till 3a.m bothers me, It shouldnt be like this

Just thinking about staying up till 3a.m bothers me, It shouldnt be like this

It sucks, but probably about the only way to do it. At least marginally less people flooding the gates at the beginning, but only by a narrow margin. Only other possibility would be to allot a certain number per area but logistics could get rough on that one.