What's new

Which Carrier iPhone 4S will be better?

kingnba6 said:
ive been an att subscriber since god knows when. i them since my first black and white nokia phone and that was a longgggg time ago. i dont travel enough to give justice to the coverage map. as long as in the tri state i have service i am not making a wrong choice by moving to sprint. plus i pay like 10 bucks extra then att to get unlimited everything? why not

I don't know about Sprint in the area that I live in, Verizon's pretty solid. But I'm still not sure if I should change. I don't want to make a choice and regret it.

yeah stick with what you have. it can only get better. ive you had the iphone for a while now maybe you have the unlimited internet plan? if you have that plan i would stick with it. but if you have the newer plans then i dont know.

if you look at the original apple designs the gsm is the only one with the sim card. the cdma does not have a slot for a card. good luck

Both the GSM and CDMA iPhone 4S will have a sim card slot. They are world phones and as such need to be able to operate on both networks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Both the GSM and CDMA iPhone 4S will have a sim card slot. They are world phones and as such need to be able to operate on both networks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yup i also read that both the gsm and cdma will have the same ios version number unlike currently verizon has its own version. but since apple is saying that both phones are alike does that mean the gsm iphone has both cdma and gsm like the real cdma iphone? hope that makes sense

Having don't some online research and shopping around, I decided to stick with AT&T. Main reasons are: I have unlimited data, GSM allows simultaneous voice and data use, and their 3G network is much faster than the CDMA Carriers. Plus AT&T is in my budget range, well so is Sprint, but I'm not to particular about them.

So! AT&T it is.