bab2010

Reaction score
I use mine
70% for tapatalk forums.
10% for news reviews, tv, youtube.
05% for browsing
05% ipod
05% sms, phone calls, social networks
05% for others like pictures, and browsing app store, gaming etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primarily, a phone although I do more messaging with it than phone calls.

This is my first data phone. I don't have any real necessity for it other than something to keep me busy.

Lately, my husband and I have been geocaching a lot. So, its getting more use as a GPS than anything else right now. Love using it for geocaching.

Social networking, texting, voice calls and web browsing !

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

Hum... I see very few really use their device to read iBooks and make calls.

Up till now I use it for 50% phone calls, 30% texting, 10% gaming and 10% finding out what else you can do with it ^^

In order: phone calls, surfing news and weather sites, gaming apps, email.

For me, it basically serves the same purpose a netbook would, plus it's alot more portable. It also plays games way better than the average netbook, and I even make an occasional phone call on it. Other than that, it's generally email and texting.

For me, it basically serves the same purpose a netbook would, plus it's alot more portable. It also plays games way better than the average netbook, and I even make an occasional phone call on it. Other than that, it's generally email and texting.

it is good for that plus you dont have the heat of the netbook on your legs

yeah gaming.. i used to hate the touch only gaming but now its good and such good games you can find

Hum... I see very few really use their device to read iBooks and make calls.

I'm not really into iBooks but I have animal farm and the travel guide to Washington dc. I am currently engaging in a lot of news articles. I wake up. Smoke, have dunkin donuts coffee, use the bathroom and read thru all of the top news on pulse. The Washington post and sfgate. Then I might let my son play with my phone while on the ride to school. So basically I'm a news junkie with the occasional call or two.