What's new

Move Over Angry Birds, My New Physics Puzzler Melon Truck is Here! :D

Melontruck

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am the indie developer who created the game Melon Truck for iPhone and iPad. I did everything from coding to graphics to sound myself. I recently released a new version of Melon Truck (1.0.3) that makes the game a bit less frustrating for the novice users. So far this game got great reviews from DailyAppshow.com, AppAdvice.com, CrazyMikesApps.com, toffiappl.com, product-reviews.net, funtouch.net (Since I don't speak French, I assume they loved it :) ) and CoreyPunches.com. Here are some links for current reviews:

AppAdvice : Shoot Watermelons, Earn Points, Score Big With Melon Truck! -- AppAdvice

DailyAppShow: Melon Truck | Daily App Show - Video App Reviews for iPhone and iPod Touch Users

Crazy Mikes Apps: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xDgocf9ks"]YouTube - ‪Melon Truck iPhone App Video CrazyMikesapps.com‬‏[/ame]

Product-Reviews: Melon Truck: Fun addictive game for iPhone

Toffiappl: Fruity Game Scores A Ripe Debut » TOFFIAPPL
FunTouch.net: FunTouch - Melon Truck*: pastèque en tête - Actu du jeu |*iPhone, iPod touch et iPad
CoreyPunches.com: Mini-review of Melon Truck

Here are my game details:
Melon Truck is a challenging yet entertaining iPhone/iPad game that will keep the entire family busy whether the gamer is 7 or 70 years old. With medium to easy learning curve, and easy to use controls, Melon Truck guarantees to entertain for hours.

Melon Truck Game Play consists of launching melons from a melon truck to baskets that vary in points. There are total of 60 Levels, 6 of which are bonus. Each level must be completed with a minimum score of 1600 in order to proceed to the next locked level. However, Melon Truck offers 6 bonus levels that require gamers to pass all levels with a score of 3000 or better. While game play is designed to challenge the users, Melon Truck provides a fun, soothing game tone to entertain everyone.

Featured in "New and Noteworthy" section of Arcade / Puzzle Games in iTunes Application Store.

Featured in "What's Hot" section of Arcade / Puzzle Games in iTunes Application Store, Melon Truck is now available for purchase.

Melon Truck for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Melon Truck Puzzle/Arcade Game for iPhone, iPad, and Ipod

iPad Game Play Video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkd2yIZqAFA"]YouTube - ‪Melon Truck Game Play‬‏[/ame]

PRESS RELEASE: New, Highly Addicting and Challenging iPhone Game Melon Truck Hits iTunes Application Store

Here are some customer comments:
"...tons of fun..."
"...challenging and addicting..."
"...a nice pleasant alternative to most games on app store..."
"...this game is a must..."
"...very fun to play..."

3.jpg

promo.png

2.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks,

Batuhan Akalin

Ok, I just downloaded this one! LOL and I'm at work and can't play til lunch! Brilliant move on my part! :)

Hi guys,

I am the indie developer who created the game Melon Truck for iPhone and iPad. I did everything from coding to graphics to sound myself. I recently released a new version of Melon Truck (1.0.3) that makes the game a bit less frustrating for the novice users. So far this game got great reviews from DailyAppshow.com, AppAdvice.com, CrazyMikesApps.com, toffiappl.com, product-reviews.net, funtouch.net (Since I don't speak French, I assume they loved it :) ) and CoreyPunches.com. Here are some links for current reviews:

AppAdvice : Shoot Watermelons, Earn Points, Score Big With Melon Truck! -- AppAdvice

DailyAppShow: Melon Truck | Daily App Show - Video App Reviews for iPhone and iPod Touch Users

Crazy Mikes Apps: YouTube - ‪Melon Truck iPhone App Video CrazyMikesapps.com‬‏

Product-Reviews: Melon Truck: Fun addictive game for iPhone

Toffiappl: Fruity Game Scores A Ripe Debut » TOFFIAPPL
FunTouch.net: FunTouch - Melon Truck*: pastèque en tête - Actu du jeu |*iPhone, iPod touch et iPad
CoreyPunches.com: Mini-review of Melon Truck

Here are my game details:
Melon Truck is a challenging yet entertaining iPhone/iPad game that will keep the entire family busy whether the gamer is 7 or 70 years old. With medium to easy learning curve, and easy to use controls, Melon Truck guarantees to entertain for hours.

Melon Truck Game Play consists of launching melons from a melon truck to baskets that vary in points. There are total of 60 Levels, 6 of which are bonus. Each level must be completed with a minimum score of 1600 in order to proceed to the next locked level. However, Melon Truck offers 6 bonus levels that require gamers to pass all levels with a score of 3000 or better. While game play is designed to challenge the users, Melon Truck provides a fun, soothing game tone to entertain everyone.

Featured in "New and Noteworthy" section of Arcade / Puzzle Games in iTunes Application Store.

Featured in "What's Hot" section of Arcade / Puzzle Games in iTunes Application Store, Melon Truck is now available for purchase.

Melon Truck for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

iPad Game Play Video: YouTube - ‪Melon Truck Game Play‬‏

PRESS RELEASE: New, Highly Addicting and Challenging iPhone Game Melon Truck Hits iTunes Application Store

Here are some customer comments:
"...tons of fun..."
"...challenging and addicting..."
"...a nice pleasant alternative to most games on app store..."
"...this game is a must..."
"...very fun to play..."

3.jpg

promo.png

2.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks,

Batuhan Akalin