B beatdown New Member Apr 29, 2011 #16 Social Media Txting Camera Talk Time Face Time Gaming Chupacabra 4 Free!
J jack123 New Member May 2, 2011 #17 Browsing - Short works like checking mails, checking account balance, Money Transfers Gaming Facebook & Twitter Calls & messages
Browsing - Short works like checking mails, checking account balance, Money Transfers Gaming Facebook & Twitter Calls & messages
E elpixo New Member Jul 14, 2011 #18 Gaming, Texting and Music (got Shairport4w set up to stream to my PC speakers from my phone - it's super laggy but works a treat!) I haven't had a voice call for months! Marcus.
Gaming, Texting and Music (got Shairport4w set up to stream to my PC speakers from my phone - it's super laggy but works a treat!) I haven't had a voice call for months! Marcus.
L lwleedy New Member Jul 15, 2011 #20 Broken down by time spent doing the following Audio books 50% Email 25% Phone 20% Games, Internet, Misc 5% I'm a business user and I travel a lot. I listen to books on the plane and while driving which skews the time Lenny
Broken down by time spent doing the following Audio books 50% Email 25% Phone 20% Games, Internet, Misc 5% I'm a business user and I travel a lot. I listen to books on the plane and while driving which skews the time Lenny
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon