What's new

What job do you have?

emscapt47

Reaction score
So folks what job do you have that you use your Iphone 4 for? What kind of case you use? What are the apps you use and are they paid or Free?

This could be interesting...

Lol...I was one of the 25 and you are correct I don't work....I am a stay at home mom who mostly has the iPhone for the Skype and other apps that keep me connected to my husband while he's deployed.

LOL I too was one that looked....but I just got my iphone this weekend and don't have any helpful apps yet. I am a Neurophysiologist - so I basically sit in the OR all day and monitor surgeries.

Afghanistan...he's coming home this week after what seemed to be a really long year :)

I am a Quality Manager. I use it for work email and the calendar. All of the apps I have loaded are for personal use.

I work in the Legal Affairs Dept for a large global corporation and use my phone for email, calendar, notes, FB, camera/photos, etc etc. Basically, I'm a tech geek and having a great smartphone is one pleasure I have allowed myself for several years! :)

Lol...I was one of the 25 and you are correct I don't work....I am a stay at home mom who mostly has the iPhone for the Skype and other apps that keep me connected to my husband while he's deployed.

That is sooooo awesome! I can't imagine what that has been like for you! Thanks to you both for your service to our country.

I am the Assistant to a Director of a program at a local University.

So folks what job do you have that you use your Iphone 4 for? What kind of case you use? What are the apps you use and are they paid or Free?

This could be interesting...

I'm next after you :) once you say everything you will see me behind your post, I mean if I'm online ofcourse :)

I use my iPhone strictly for personal use. I've barely put it down since I got it. My husband says it's a "tool" and not a "toy". He's just jealous cause he's got a Blackberry which he hates... but it's issued to him by his office and he has no choice.

I use mainly free apps, but I've bought a few... Peterson's Birds of North America was the priciest, but is awesome. I've also purchased a few Catholic Apps. Some of my favorite free ones are GasBuddy, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Facebook, The Weather Channel, and apps from local news stations.

I am a Visiting Nurse in a big city, I am use my IPHONE a lot in between patients to view Facebook, Craigslist, EBAY and use "Notes" to remember things that pop in my head and have to take care of later on.. Ive had the phone for about 4 months and LOVE IT, when from Blackberry to Droid (for 3 months) then IPHONE!!!

i work at disneyland, i use it mainly for the calendar, and basically facebook when i get to go on break

SlickWraps said:
I am the Vice President and Co-Founder of SlickWraps, Inc. I will be who is doing most of the posting in this forum over the next several months. Tankerwife75, if there is anything we can do for your husband when he returns, product wise, please let me know.

Thank you so much. He returned yesterday and his present was a brand new iPhone 4 :) so any suggestions on great cases or accessories for him would be awesome.