What's new

My iPhon4e is Awesome

I dont know what everyone is taking about, my iPhone4 is pimp, i have never had a better phone, yeah i drop some calls, but all of my phones have done that. And now Apple want to give me a free case just for the troubles that everyone else is complaining about. Hell Yeah, go Apple! and THANK YOU. So to all of you out there that seem to hate you iPhone4, TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

HEY STEVE JOBS, you did a good job man thanks

I totally agree with ya american jedi it is an awsome phone and everything you said is exactly the same with my phone, wouldnt change my phone for anything no way i love it.

And to all the iphone 4 HATERS out there get a new phone or get a new life.

And steve jobs has done a good job and im looking forward to the new things coming in the future for the iphone4 so bring it on apple your the best.

I dont know what everyone is taking about, my iPhone4 is pimp, i have never had a better phone, yeah i drop some calls, but all of my phones have done that. And now Apple want to give me a free case just for the troubles that everyone else is complaining about. Hell Yeah, go Apple! and THANK YOU. So to all of you out there that seem to hate you iPhone4, TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Same here, wouldn't go back to Win Mob or android if they paid me LOL

I love my IP4 too. I have 5 bars at home and the death grip doesn't really affect me there. I will never go back to a non-iphone again. Once you go iphone you can't go back :)

I can defo see that. I am not an apple man at all. Considered the droids but thought I would wait until they sorted some things out first. In other word get the iPhone now and switch to the droid for the next phone but you own all these apps which you can just transfer to the next phone with ease so they kinda got you trapped! Now I have my eyes on an iPad as well but I want a more powerful processor first.

I agree 100%,I love my iPhone....Give that man a Cigar...:)

My daughter is visiting from Va. She still has 3G and was afraid to upgrade to ip4. My ip4 had 5 bars and hers only 1 at one point this weekend.
I love my iPhone 4! She changed her mind.

I love my IP4 too. I have 5 bars at home and the death grip doesn't really affect me there. I will never go back to a non-iphone again. Once you go iphone you can't go back :)

I can defo see that. I am not an apple man at all. Considered the droids but thought I would wait until they sorted some things out first. In other word get the iPhone now and switch to the droid for the next phone but you own all these apps which you can just transfer to the next phone with ease so they kinda got you trapped! Now I have my eyes on an iPad as well but I want a more powerful processor first.

Have you tried the iPad it is more powerful than what you think. It is not win 7 or xp ok

My daughter is visiting from Va. She still has 3G and was afraid to upgrade to ip4. My ip4 had 5 bars and hers only 1 at one point this weekend.
I love my iPhone 4! She changed her mind.

so the roomers about antenna put some off.. but its better then the 3g was and the 3gs

Have you tried the iPad it is more powerful than what you think. It is not win 7 or xp ok

the ipad would of been so much better if they put osx on there not iphone os

the ipad would of been so much better if they put osx on there not iphone os

Well I think the iPad is best off with IOS.. But like you say... I really want a full function Mac tablet that supports hdmi and USB..... Or atleast a built in webcam. ;) someday......

maybe the ipad 4 will have it lol.. but while it has iphone os and apple limit what goes on im not getting it. evenw ith jailbreak its not good enough. im happy with my macbook pro and my iphone 4 :).. but saying then ibooks and pdf reader which you can use ibooks to open the pdfs would be pretty sweet on the ipad

Last edited:
Oh man I love the PDF reader! I work maintaince, and I always searching online for users manuels ,PDFs, and wasting untold amount of expensive ink fromy print and paper, now they go with me

Oh man I love the PDF reader! I work maintaince, and I always searching online for users manuels ,PDFs, and wasting untold amount of expensive ink fromy print and paper, now they go with me

I also work in Maintenance (electrician) and I also like to being able to search for drawings online, and I also like to be able to take them off the pc and then to the machine so if I need anything I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also work in Maintenance (electrician) and I also like to being able to search for drawings online, and I also like to be able to take them off the pc and then to the machine so if I need anything I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrician here too... The PDF reader is awesome! I use jotnotpro and SmartScan to scan paper copys right into iBooks.

I also love my iPhone 4, best phone i've ever had, and i've had cell phones since the mid 80's ;)

come a long way since the 80s where phones could not text and you had this huge battery pack to carry around