What's new

My iPhon4e is Awesome

Had my phone for 2 weeks now and havent had a problem yet, no dropped calls of any sorts. No crazy battery dying, not anything, just an awesome phone to toy with. And I live in a place where att signal fluctuates badly and still doing alright. Did I mention that my phone is awesome?

Oh man I love the PDF reader! I work maintaince, and I always searching online for users manuels ,PDFs, and wasting untold amount of expensive ink fromy print and paper, now they go with me

I also work in Maintenance (electrician) and I also like to being able to search for drawings online, and I also like to be able to take them off the pc and then to the machine so if I need anything I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrician here too... The PDF reader is awesome! I use jotnotpro and SmartScan to scan paper copys right into iBooks.
I have an HP printer/copier/fax that I can scan documents into PDF's it works well. I also have Adobe 9 pro so I can convert just about anything into a PDF.
Do you do any PLC work? I used to work with them a lot on when I worked for Goshen rubber we had a lot of OLD machines that used Eagle PLC's and I switched them over to Allen Bradley. That was very educational LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my iPhone 4 from day 1 and have had no problems at all, and no dropped calls. I get a kick out of the face time feature