What service do you use?

• VERIZON

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • AT&T

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

emscapt47

Reaction score
So folks iam kind interested on who is using there IP4 on what service..

Myself i use Big Red....I know there are other services out there but iam not sure what they are so we will just have to do it between these two giants...But if you if you want to chime in on what you use PLEASE do so...Thanks...

Last edited:
Just having got my iPhone just under 3 months ago, I initially wanted to go with Verizon. However, after researching, and crunching numbers, AT&T offered us a better deal, and so reluctantly, I went with them. And happily, I have no regrets. I've traveled some, and have never had a dropped call. I am happy with AT&T and will stay with them.

DaytonAnnie said:
Just having got my iPhone just under 3 months ago, I initially wanted to go with Verizon. However, after researching, and crunching numbers, AT&T offered us a better deal, and so reluctantly, I went with them. And happily, I have no regrets. I've traveled some, and have never had a dropped call. I am happy with AT&T and will stay with them.

Lucky you we had AT&T and they where not good for us at all I would drop a call atleast 3 times a day.

Enough to make me mad one call was when I was on 911 and I was in a full coverage area..