What's new

What job do you have?

Im a marketing compliance manager for the largest beverage company in the world.

manage multiple exchange accounts and actually use my iphone as a phone....

I also run a charterboat between Ft Lauderdale and the Bahamas two weekends a month doing day charters. Ill make this trip 2 sometimes 3 times a day.

Last edited:
at my work we all are given iphones but 3gs and i got the 4 instead.. college supervisor here. free and paid apps/games tones of them

I was given a first gen Iphone by a buddy, he asked me to sell it for him. I took my card out and plopped it into the Iphone, just me being curious. I never looked back this will be my 3rd Iphone
Use it for everything !!!

Oh I work in a computer room for the largest cruise Company

Last edited:
I work for RadioShack... i use my iphone non stop but when it comes to work all i really use is ical and a great app called "shopsavvy" i have a lot of customers wanting to know where else they may find a product or some say "wal-mart have it cheaper" and i scan the barcode and actually prove that its the same price lol.... i remember going into an apple store and the lines were backed up and the gentlemen pulled out his iphone with some case that can read credit cards ... i was ready to purchase and he slid my card on his phone case and gave me a receipt via email ... i thought this was absolutely amazing .. i wish i could do that at my job cuz we do get busy being its a mall location. i have the "square" but IDK how about apple does it where they get the money from the phone or from the app .... anyways those are what i use most for "work"

I work for RadioShack... i use my iphone non stop but when it comes to work all i really use is ical and a great app called "shopsavvy" i have a lot of customers wanting to know where else they may find a product or some say "wal-mart have it cheaper" and i scan the barcode and actually prove that its the same price lol.... i remember going into an apple store and the lines were backed up and the gentlemen pulled out his iphone with some case that can read credit cards ... i was ready to purchase and he slid my card on his phone case and gave me a receipt via email ... i thought this was absolutely amazing .. i wish i could do that at my job cuz we do get busy being its a mall location. i have the "square" but IDK how about apple does it where they get the money from the phone or from the app .... anyways those are what i use most for "work"

I use square it's sweet but they take a nice chunk of money also you have to wait 3 to 5 days before it god into your account

I use square it's sweet but they take a nice chunk of money also you have to wait 3 to 5 days before it god into your account

if they could make a debit card like paypal does it would be the best thing ever... i know its just the same as paypal almost but being able to slide someones card and then having it directly on a debit card would be sweet. i have a paypal card already but not everyone has a paypal account (IDK why they dont!) but yea that would be awesome

if they could make a debit card like paypal does it would be the best thing ever... i know its just the same as paypal almost but being able to slide someones card and then having it directly on a debit card would be sweet. i have a paypal card already but not everyone has a paypal account (IDK why they dont!) but yea that would be awesome

Ya that would be sweet! I hate the wait time the most

SlickWraps said:
We have a lot of things I feel like he would enjoy. Please PM me your address and what type of iPhone 4 he has, GSM or Verizon and I'll put together a welcome home package for him and his new phone.

We just received his package in the mail today and I have to say that you guys rock!!! I've already posted a review and pics in the accessories area and posted your link and pics on my FB page. I have a lot of friends with iPhones and I'm gladly spreading the word about your company. So thanks again for supporting my husband and our military :)