What's new

Do you use Folders?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I kind of have a love-hate relationship with folders. On the one hand, they look ugly on my screen and require an extra tap to get to the app I want. On the other hand, they create much more visual space. So as a compromise, I have a folder screen on my iPhone, for all my folders, and then the rest of my screens are folder-less. This is what my 1st and 2nd screens look like on my iPhone 6:

IMG_1870.PNG IMG_1871.PNG

Please don't judge me on my notifications icons. I'm kind of OCD and generally hate having ANY red numbers on my phone :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

I use folders and like them. I use emoji's for each folder which makes it easier to spot when the entire screen is nothing but folders.

[emoji299]️Weather
[emoji381]Medical
[emoji593]Car

I find it easier to spot the emoji's, which makes folders easier to spot and use.

No, I don't like folders, but I do have one for Apple stuff I can't delete. I perfer all the different colors from the different icons. It's KOOL looking in my opinion.

Two good ideas. Now I am feeling over-foldered and messy.

I use folders and like them. I use emoji's for each folder which makes it easier to spot when the entire screen is nothing but folders.

[emoji299]️Weather
[emoji381]Medical
[emoji593]Car

I find it easier to spot the emoji's, which makes folders easier to spot and use.

This is genius! I'm definitely gonna use this.

You keep your junk folder on your main home screen?! BLASPHEMUS!

Yeah, I use. Basically I keep my important file onto the folder and locked it. so that anyone might not interfere.