What's new

GPS App Suggestions

The stock google directions work perfectly well but some tom-tom like graphics or even voice directions would make it much easier to use when here is a few junctions close together.

I use nav free. Sometimes the directions aren't the quickest routes from when I've tested it but it's always been able to find where I want to go. I can't justify paying that much for an app on my phone for tom-tom or navigon...

I agree that the voice directions would make it way easier..It would be easy to miss a turn if you didn't pay attention to your phone.

so lastnight I tested out MotionX GPS while driving to meet up with a buddy to eat and also driving back home. And WOW.... I had it connected to my aftermarket stereo via BT and I LOVED the voice guidance directions. Everything worked and looked so smooth :D

so lastnight I tested out MotionX GPS while driving to meet up with a buddy to eat and also driving back home. And WOW.... I had it connected to my aftermarket stereo via BT and I LOVED the voice guidance directions. Everything worked and looked so smooth :D

Good to know. I'll check it out for my next trip. Any cons with it?

Good to know. I'll check it out for my next trip. Any cons with it?

So far no cons! I just gotta adjust the windshield mount for my phone cuz it will wiggles just slightly.

I'll keep you updated as I start to use it more :)

One thing that may seem trivial at first, but is a great feature, is that GPS Drive has its own Master Volume setting and Voice Guidance Volume setting, separate from the phone settings. Very handy.

One thing that may seem trivial at first, but is a great feature, is that GPS Drive has its own Master Volume setting and Voice Guidance Volume setting, separate from the phone settings. Very handy.

Oh nice! I'll have to look into that next time I use it, under settings I assume?

I'm thinking abuot getting Navigon. What are your guys opinions on it?

Navigon is good, i've read the review of that application and people said that is't great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk