What's new

No built in GPS function on iPhone4?

not the maps app in the iphone,att navigation,a downloadedable program,stock in most of there other phones,has a monthly fee

not the maps app in the iphone,att navigation,a downloadedable program,stock in most of there other phones,has a monthly fee

Oh dang. I didnt know about that. I dont understand why there are fees for something like that. Its not something that needs constant monitoring. I mean, things like tom tom, whether its the app on our phone or the actual car navigation system, that stuff doesnt cost monthly fees.

Oh dang. I didnt know about that. I dont understand why there are fees for something like that. Its not something that needs constant monitoring. I mean, things like tom tom, whether its the app on our phone or the actual car navigation system, that stuff doesnt cost monthly fees.

and really, i thought it sucked

i went sevedral states over to visit relitives and used three or four diff apps on the trip,and that perticular one had me doing really stupid stuff.
just one example...going down the interstate in ohio,im from florida,the program had me get off the interstate,i exited on the offramp,came to the light,it wanted me to continue strait.strait back on to the interstate!!
i was like WTF....never used it after that.not for ten bucks a month,h*ll no!