What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi there. Long time Nokia user to 1 year Blackberry user to bought iPhone 4 yesterday! I blame the ipad - convinced me of the Apple ecosystem. :D

Welcome to the apple ecosystem then. I'm sure that soon you will have the Mac book in your viewfinder.

Good morning. I am new to iPhone and new to posting threads on a forum. Just switched from BB Storm to Verizon iPhone4. Not totally in love with it. Have 2 questions regarding 1) deleting emails from device but not from Verizon server and 2)being able to create folders for the notes that I write (was able to do this in Memo Pad under Applications in BB)

SWL

iPhone4Forum.net is a friendly community dedicated to the all the latest and greatest iPhone from Apple, the iPhone 4.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have iPhone 4 questions or problems.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Way until September that is coming the iPhone 5..... faster and with 8mp camera.. with a lot other features...

dmitchstevens said:
I think anyone who gets an apple product of any kind will be in aww for a little while. I love all my apple products. I like iOS better then windows any day. So yes I think you should buy now. You can always upgrade if you want too later

I agree, I have been a serious windows user / developer for some time, I do however use centOS on my server, but after using the iPhone or a while, I'm seriously considering moving away from the mundane windows feel. iOS is so much better and everything I want / need !

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Way until September that is coming the iPhone 5..... faster and with 8mp camera.. with a lot other features...

i think the camera is good enough as it is but wouldent mind a 5-8mp bump up if they do offer it

My name is Donna. I had an iPhone 3Gs, and now I have an iPhone 4 with all the bells and whistles a non-Geek would know how to include. I love electronic geeks, I'm just unfortunately not one. I have a problem I will try to find a place to post. I'm looking forward to this forum.

Thanks!
Donna

My name is Donna. I had an iPhone 3Gs, and now I have an iPhone 4 with all the bells and whistles a non-Geek would know how to include. I love electronic geeks, I'm just unfortunately not one. I have a problem I will try to find a place to post. I'm looking forward to this forum.

Thanks!
Donna

hello and welcome Donna! :)

Interesting username "olmstdm" what does it mean?

Yes i have read all the rules and i will try to be careful in future whenever i will be going to post a comment.

Hi I'm James I'm new to the forums but I'm gave had the iPhone since the release of three now I have the four best phone ever