What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Solar charge when the sun is never out?:) if i was in a country where there was sun i would probably go for it

Great to be with you all! I have a Droid X and our office runs Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and my desktop is Outlook 2003. I have over 1300 contacts that I must keep all their info in my phone including extensive notes in each contact. Does any one know if the cooperate sync will sync all the contacts and notes? My blackberry did but Droid X is having issues. So I hear the IPhone will. But might not with Verizon be able to surf and be on the phone???

Second any news on when Verizon might get the version 5 phone?

Thanks for everyone’s help.

just click on start thread in the NEw members section but here is ok also :)

welcome to the forum as well

Just switched from Blackberry. Buisness partners suggested a Droid but have had IPad 1 since release date. Got IPad first day they shipped so never even thought about Droid phone. The IPhone 4 is the bomb. Couldn't wait any longer for 5. Knew it would be a long wait even after release. My only question and concern is that are we sure IPhone 4 will handle new os5 coming this fall??? spent the extra $$$ and went 32gb

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me how to create your own thread in a forum on this?

Hey I'm glad I found this forum I'm sure it's gonna help me out a bunch. :)

Just joined while surfing the forum. I expecting the future from now.
I am not iPhone user but iPod user.
I'm iPhone app visual developer.