What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I used a hand-me-down original iPhone for about 2 years until I ordered a reconditioned iPhone 4 from AT&T about 2 months ago. I was very excited about getting my new phone. My old original iPhone did get reception in my apartment but it was sometimes "iffy". My iPhone 4 is much worse about getting reception in my apartment. I am wondering if others are having similar problems.

I have had the same issue since I got my iphone 4 a yaer ago.

I used a hand-me-down original iPhone for about 2 years until I ordered a reconditioned iPhone 4 from AT&T about 2 months ago. I was very excited about getting my new phone. My old original iPhone did get reception in my apartment but it was sometimes "iffy". My iPhone 4 is much worse about getting reception in my apartment. I am wondering if others are having similar problems.
Could be the towers in your area or the fact that you're an AT$T customer because there are many on your network. I have a friend who lives in an apt with cement between each unit to prevent sound travel and I'm the only person who gets a signal there and mine never lets me down. I waited 6 months for my upgrade date and bought my Verizon 4 brand new, not 1 problem yet but I've only had it for 5 months . Good Luck and Welcome to the forum

Hi, this is Lydia from SINOELE in China. I come from sino-ele.com, i would like to provide Iphone accessories to all of you.

Hello everyone,

I just got my iPhone 4 last week and love it. I had an iPod Touch and that really sold me on getting an iPhone. Just looking to get some general info right now.

Hello everyone,

I just got my iPhone 4 last week and love it. I had an iPod Touch and that really sold me on getting an iPhone. Just looking to get some general info right now.

welcome to the forum!

you will find plenty of that here :)

What forum is the best one for leaaksrning about how to set up the Iphone? Thn

to setup the iphone? its a very simple process! just use itunes and load your files into the library and sync with your iphone, you can set a name for your device in itunes and its a very simple process

New to forums and iphone 4, hopefully I will get some help needed her